Jerome Hunter

1 hour ago, CauseThatsMyDJ said:

I wish the school would stop being so secretive and say what the problem is.

HIPPA Laws. You'd be surprised how much $ my wife makes on a simple document that allows essentially POA for parents when kids are at college or travel abroad. Just because you're the parent doesn't mean you can grant consent on certain things. 

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply
6 minutes ago, Seeking6 said:

HIPPA Laws. You'd be surprised how much $ my wife makes on a simple document that allows essentially POA for parents when kids are at college or travel abroad. Just because you're the parent doesn't mean you can grant consent on certain things. 

I ain't concerned about the HIPPA laws.  What concerns me is that he had the procedure done at the Cleveland Clinic.  Something ain't right, that hospital has a national reputation of being one of the best.  Wish Jerome well.

2 minutes ago, rico said:

I ain't concerned about the HIPPA laws.  What concerns me is that he had the procedure done at the Cleveland Clinic.  Something ain't right, that hospital has a national reputation of being one of the best.  Wish Jerome well.

I think the family being from Ohio....my guess is they knew someone and that made them more comfortable. IU and Indy have some of the greatest physicians in the world. Only thing makes is they have a contact there.

55 minutes ago, Seeking6 said:

I think the family being from Ohio....my guess is they knew someone and that made them more comfortable. IU and Indy have some of the greatest physicians in the world. Only thing makes is they have a contact there.

I am sorry.  My cousin is a Dr.  When he needs something done he goes to the Cleveland Clinic.  And he lives in Muncie.  Something serious is going on here.  There are two hospitals that catch my eye.....The Cleveland Clinic and the Mayo Clinic.

11 minutes ago, Jacarcio said:

I mean if he has a chance to be a professional and by all accounts he has the talent. I would want to go to the best dr period even if it meant traveling regardless of severity of injury or difficulty of surgery. 

IU can't take care of it?  Damn, they are pretty good.  To me, it appears to be something major.

18 minutes ago, rico said:

I am sorry.  My cousin is a Dr.  When he needs something done he goes to the Cleveland Clinic.  And he lives in Muncie.  Something serious is going on here.  There are two hospitals that catch my eye.....The Cleveland Clinic and the Mayo Clinic.

I’ll just point out that, while being quite a tremendous health company, the Cleveland Clinic, like so many other health care providers these days, is quite large and has many, many locations. For instance, we have tons of Cleveland Clinic facilities here in south Florida.

I mention all that to say: let’s not put the cart ahead of the horse when coming to conclusions about the kid and his health. It may have well been a relatively routine  thing and he and his family prefer being private with things like medical matters.

12 minutes ago, zerawkid said:

I’ll just point out that, while being quite a tremendous health company, the Cleveland Clinic, like so many other health care providers these days, is quite large and has many, many locations. For instance, we have tons of Cleveland Clinic facilities here in south Florida.

I mention all that to say: let’s not put the cart ahead of the horse when coming to conclusions about the kid and his health. It may have well been a relatively routine  thing and he and his family prefer being private with things like medical matters.

And there are IU med centers all over the place as well.

I mean if it was an MCL/ACL etc or a scope etc that would have been reported. Wonder what it was. I’m wondering if it’s a blood flow issue? Doesn’t seem to be a basketball related injury but more of a health issue. I’m sure the player or family will release info once it’s safe to do so. Prayers for the kid and his family. I know he wants to be out there playing as much as we want and need to see him. He is an important piece to our pie. Hope he can find his way back later in the year.

1 hour ago, dgambill said:

I mean if it was an MCL/ACL etc or a scope etc that would have been reported. Wonder what it was. I’m wondering if it’s a blood flow issue? Doesn’t seem to be a basketball related injury but more of a health issue. I’m sure the player or family will release info once it’s safe to do so. Prayers for the kid and his family. I know he wants to be out there playing as much as we want and need to see him. He is an important piece to our pie. Hope he can find his way back later in the year.

That was my point all along.  

We've got a young man. Who just had surgery. And we're arguing about where the surgery was performed. ?  Come on, men.  The kid has got to be hurting, both physically, and perhaps even more importantly mentally,  A gold jersey winner, no less. At least we've had some who have wished him well.  More should be doing the same, instead of arguing about where he had the surgery. 

My thoughts go back to Maurice Creek.  A spectacular player, whose career was devastated by multiple injuries.  Let us pray that is not going to be the case with Jerome.

Let's send him our prayers, and well wishes for a full recovery, instead or arguing over where the surgery was performed.

God Bless Jerome. 

1 hour ago, milehiiu said:

We've got a young man. Who just had surgery. And we're arguing about where the surgery was performed. ?  Come on, men.  The kid has got to be hurting, both physically, and perhaps even more importantly mentally,  A gold jersey winner, no less. At least we've had some who have wished him well.  More should be doing the same, instead of arguing about where he had the surgery. 

My thoughts go back to Maurice Creek.  A spectacular player, whose career was devastated by multiple injuries.  Let us pray that is not going to be the case with Jerome.

Let's send him our prayers, and well wishes for a full recovery, instead or arguing over where the surgery was performed.

God Bless Jerome. 

Amen to that! Prayers are with you Jerome and your family. I'm sure the parents feel very scared and helpless. 

1 hour ago, milehiiu said:

God Bless Jerome. 

Of course we wish him well, old friend. To the contrary, I don’t there’s so much arguing as there is discussion and speculation as to what’s going on. All of which only serves to indicate our level of concern with his condition.

11 hours ago, rico said:

I hope it's not serious but Rico you are correct. Ayden was at Cleveland Clinic and then on to Scotish Rites in Atlanta. Not the typical hospitals for routine surgery

1 hour ago, Billingsley99 said:

I hope it's not serious but Rico you are correct. Ayden was at Cleveland Clinic and then on to Scotish Rites in Atlanta. Not the typical hospitals for routine surgery

And that is all I was trying to say.  I wasn't arguing about it.  

Archived