Michigan pre-game thread....

Artesian_86

3 hours ago, rico said:

75% of IU fans haven't been to the IU campus?

I'm exaggerating, but being from Indiana, I knew a lot people who were fans of IU basketball AND ND football, etc. but never went to school there. Not that I have a problem with them, but most big time programs have fans that don't have any affiliation with the school. 

43 minutes ago, OGIUAndy said:

I'm exaggerating, but being from Indiana, I knew a lot people who were fans of IU basketball AND ND football, etc. but never went to school there. Not that I have a problem with them, but most big time programs have fans that don't have any affiliation with the school. 

I understand........I get where you are coming from.

We surveyed some of the more notable commentary this week from the Michigan side, and included one of my favorite Jim Harbaugh pictures.  I won't even ask you to click through to see it because I like it so much and wanted to share it!!!

https://www.thedailyhoosier.com/hoosiers-at-wolverines-what-the-michigan-coaches-and-media-are-saying/

Jim-Harbaugh-Indiana.jpg?resize=905%2C509&ssl=1

10 hours ago, The Daily Hoosier said:

We surveyed some of the more notable commentary this week from the Michigan side, and included one of my favorite Jim Harbaugh pictures.  I won't even ask you to click through to see it because I like it so much and wanted to share it!!!

https://www.thedailyhoosier.com/hoosiers-at-wolverines-what-the-michigan-coaches-and-media-are-saying/

Jim-Harbaugh-Indiana.jpg?resize=905%2C509&ssl=1

Is it just me or does Jim look like...

image.png.2d569c45dda60bf58718033921d5dad6.png

in that pic?

I’m sorry, but in this day and age of football, when we are running a fast paced offense, and we can’t get 200 yards passing? Why are we running this fast paced no huddle if we aren’t going to run the right offense? Great heart by the players, maybe someday that won’t be enough for the program. 

Archived