The ultimate HOOSIERS filming location quest.....

milehiiu

...25 years later.   Not sure if this has been posted on HSN before, seeing as how it is 7 years old now. Just ran across it again , today.  And thought I would link it for those who may have not seen it already, or for those that may have.... to enjoy again.

The Ultimate HOOSIERS filming location quest ! 25 years later

----------------------------------------------------------

And I found this one today.

The Hoosier Gym In 2018 Filming Location for HOOSIERS (1986) Knightstown, Indiana 

On ‎11‎/‎11‎/‎2018 at 3:49 PM, milehiiu said:

...25 years later.   Not sure if this has been posted on HSN before, seeing as how it is 7 years old now. Just ran across it again , today.  And thought I would link it for those who may have not seen it already, or for those that may have.... to enjoy again.

The Ultimate HOOSIERS filming location quest ! 25 years later

----------------------------------------------------------

And I found this one today.

The Hoosier Gym In 2018 Filming Location for HOOSIERS (1986) Knightstown, Indiana 

I am from the Knightstown area and went to high school at Knightstown.  I had junior high practice in the Hoosier gym and we played our church league in that gym as well. They filmed that movie my sophomore year and we were allowed to go down and watch some of the filming and be extras.

1 minute ago, IU Scott said:

I am from the Knightstown area and went to high school at Knightstown.  I had junior high practice in the Hoosier gym and we played our church league in that gym as well. They filmed that movie my sophomore year and we were allowed to go down and watch some of the filming and be extras.

Neat !  Thanks for sharing. It's personal tidbits like this, that IMHO, make Hoosier Sports Nation different than most other fan boards. 

21 hours ago, milehiiu said:

Neat !  Thanks for sharing. It's personal tidbits like this, that IMHO, make Hoosier Sports Nation different than most other fan boards. 

Since I knew the gym before it became famous I did not see what all the fuss was about the gym.  To me it was just an old run down gym where the locker rooms was cold and freezing. 

Archived