Marquette Pregame Thread

rbkl

• Replies 160
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 hours ago, Reacher said:

While I would love a big win I am nervous about this one. While Assemby Hall can get loud, we don't normally get the home court calls a Duke is going to get. MU has some talent and I expect a close hard fought game.

This.  I'm expecting a tight game also.

I'm still in rehab ! I loved the Hoosiers first two games !  ¹I'll be able to watch the Hoosiers tonight ,on. Fox Sports One 1. This facility does not have the Big ten. Network , darn it ! Hoosiers win by 15   Points ! Go Hoosiers ! P.S. ,, the pee yew smellermakers  only beat Ball State by 9 points ! They 're not gonna be as good as the presea son pickers think !

14 minutes ago, hoosiertildeath said:

I'm still in rehab ! I loved the Hoosiers first two games !  ¹I'll be able to watch the Hoosiers tonight ,on. Fox Sports One 1. This facility does not have the Big ten. Network , darn it ! Hoosiers win by 15   Points ! Go Hoosiers ! P.S. ,, the pee yew smellermakers  only beat Ball State by 9 points ! They 're not gonna be as good as the presea son pickers think !

Hey Shooter,  I mean HTD.  Time to get out of rehab, so you can watch all IU games.

dennishopperhoosiers.jpg

11 minutes ago, FKIM01 said:

20180413_132454.thumb.jpg.7f0fcc363f70fc15f6bf96f23c8cadb1.jpg

The sign is lit for a Hoosier victory...

I'm working tonight, but I'll watch the replay.  May catch the end live...we'll see.

...but the sign is LIT.

That's great. I am in meeting trying to get my client a very big sign. I am not sure this committee is for it.  I must say that is 1 nice sign. GO HOOSIERS

Archived