Welcome to Hoosier Sports Nation | Indiana Basketball and Sports Forum

Welcome to HoosierSportsNation 3.0 -- our newest and best iteration.  We promise we won't bite -- come on in and register to join the party!

Sign in to follow this  
IUfaninIllinois

basketball tickets

I would love to start a tradition of bringing my baby to men's basketball games so my wife and I have decided to come into town once a year for a game. since he's 9 month old he will get in for free so I would only need 2 tickets and I would like to come on a Saturday night because it's a 4 hour drive. Please let me know if you have tickets available. I really only want tickets for the good games not the games we beat teams by 30 or more. I appreciate the help. Thanks!

Check out the links in the "IU Ticket Exchange Forums" posted on this forum - season ticket holders receiving tickets in the mail as we speak.

Please also check on persons entering policy.  When we took our infant son (8 months), we thought 2 tickets would do it, but we had to buy a balcony seat even though he sat on our lap.  Just a heads-up; everyone going then had to have a ticket.

Go Hoosiers!

On 10/12/2017 at 10:00 AM, IUfaninIllinois said:

I would love to start a tradition of bringing my baby to men's basketball games so my wife and I have decided to come into town once a year for a game. since he's 9 month old he will get in for free so I would only need 2 tickets and I would like to come on a Saturday night because it's a 4 hour drive. Please let me know if you have tickets available. I really only want tickets for the good games not the games we beat teams by 30 or more. I appreciate the help. Thanks!

IU is now linking Season Ticket Accounts directly to Stub Hub.  Makes it very easy for Season Ticket holders to unload tickets they won't use.  You should be able to find tickets for almost any game. Of course, the good games will sell at a premium.

On ‎12‎/‎3‎/‎2017 at 8:34 AM, FWIUFan said:

IU is now linking Season Ticket Accounts directly to Stub Hub.  Makes it very easy for Season Ticket holders to unload tickets they won't use.  You should be able to find tickets for almost any game. Of course, the good games will sell at a premium.

ohh perfect thanks

On December 4, 2017 at 9:49 AM, IUfaninIllinois said:

ohh perfect thanks

If you are patient you will do better on IU ticket forums. IU fans selling to IU fans. I personally hate that IU is promoting a broker site as it increases the probability that opposing fans will be sitting next to me. And, the add-on fees are usurious! Make sure to click on "show prices with fees" under the filter tab on stubhub to know what you are getting into.

Here are links to Peegs and Rivals ticket forums:

Edited by eddy4iu

8 hours ago, eddy4iu said:

If you are patient you will do better on IU ticket forums. IU fans selling to IU fans. I personally hate that IU is promoting a broker site as it increases the probability that opposing fans will be sitting next to me. And, the add-on fees are usurious! Make sure to click on "show prices with fees" under the filter tab on stubhub to know what you are getting into.

Here are links to Peegs and Rivals ticket forums:

Thanks for the link... yeah stubhub used to just do fees for the seller and not the buyer so because they got greedy and charge both it’s hard to afford stubhub tickets these days!!!!

1 hour ago, IUfaninIllinois said:

Thanks for the link... yeah stubhub used to just do fees for the seller and not the buyer so because they got greedy and charge both it’s hard to afford stubhub tickets these days!!!!

The only Saturday game left this season is MSU on February 3rd. That will be a very tough ticket, especially if you need 3 seats. Just a heads up.