Marquette at Indiana Game Thread

• Replies 212
  • Created
  • Last Reply
5 minutes ago, Drroogh said:

What happened to our depth being a strength?

Anderson has had some mental lapses on the defensive end. I understand why Archie has been hesitant to play him. Sub McBob for him and the defense would stay at the high level. Green would be huge to rest Robert and Al. Honestly Davis shouldn’t be playing in this game but he did as good as he could. He isn’t able to show and help like we need against Howard. This team is just too good to blow out. It won’t happen. As long as we answer their runs we will be ok. Glad this is at home. This is a tournament team we are playing...very solid. Glad to be up double figures.

9 minutes ago, Drroogh said:

What happened to our depth being a strength?

Imagine if we didnt have a deep bench and had 2 starters, 1 of what was supposed to be one of our better bench players and another solid bench player out.  Our depth has allowed us to be up @ half time, in a good position to win.

1 minute ago, CauseThatsMyDJ said:

Depth is missing 4 guys and still having the manpower to be up double digits at the half. 

Indeed. Last year we couldn’t sustain that kind of hit on our starters. Think about it we are down 40% of our starting lineup. I just want us to stay aggressive. I don’t want to settle for 3s. It isn’t our strength and it is great they went down but if we fall in love this game will get close fast.

1 minute ago, Reacher said:

Our 9 turnovers leading to 14 points for them our only weakness

Yes and that doesn’t count 3 offensive fouls...it was an issue that got them back in the game. We got into foul trouble too. Kept Morgan and Smith and Roberts out of the game for crucial stretches.

Archived