IU vs Arkansas pre-game thread

milehiiu

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply
20 hours ago, jblaz13 said:

I was just thinking the same general thing . It somewhat reminds me of the  @NC State game several years ago - going into that one.  Cautious optimism, with a bit more underlying optimism than caution. We'll see which is more warranted early on , but Sunday's game can hardly get here fast enough! for me!  :)

Great comparison. Very similar feelings going into both games, and that was a sort of early barometer game. 

2 hours ago, Seeking6 said:

Road is just different. I won't predict another blowout but something like IU 88 Arkansas 79. My biggest concern right now is getting our TV setup in the freezing cold while tailgating at Soldier Field tomorrow afternoon before Bears vs Vikings game so I can watch.

Sunday is going to be a major league couch potato day for me. Bears then IU. I'll be thinking of you sitting in front of a nice roaring fire :cheers:

With a fast paced game, I have to think IU will be in the 90s again. Going to go with IU 94-78. Just think we have more quality with our depth, more experience and expect our guards to be able to handle the pressure.

1 hour ago, BGleas said:

As amazing as they’ve been, always worry a bit about a freshmen backcourt in their first road game. Like Seeking6 said, the road is just different sometimes. 

The road is always different.  I predicted that we'd blowout Marquette but I honestly see a close loss here.  Hope I'm wrong.  

28 minutes ago, rico said:

Going off your prediction history.....I have good vibes about the game now!!!!!!

I think my game prediction history is pretty solid.  Always bet on IU at home but rarely on the road.  We have a good coach now though so hopefully that will change.  I need to see it first though.

1 hour ago, Reacher said:

Sunday is going to be a major league couch potato day for me. Bears then IU. I'll be thinking of you sitting in front of a nice roaring fire :cheers:

With a fast paced game, I have to think IU will be in the 90s again. Going to go with IU 94-78. Just think we have more quality with our depth, more experience and expect our guards to be able to handle the pressure.

I loved getting the Bears flexed to night game...but being outdoors next to the Lake for roughly 7 hours has me freezing inside already. 

Archived