IU vs Arkansas pre-game thread

milehiiu

3 hours ago, Reacher said:

Sunday is going to be a major league couch potato day for me. Bears then IU. I'll be thinking of you sitting in front of a nice roaring fire :cheers:

With a fast paced game, I have to think IU will be in the 90s again. Going to go with IU 94-78. Just think we have more quality with our depth, more experience and expect our guards to be able to handle the pressure.

It’s 73 today here in Texas 

😁

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply
5 minutes ago, Reacher said:

Just because you were out of town doesn't mean it didn't happen- https://www.chron.com/news/houston-texas/houston/article/Houston-reports-earliest-recorded-snow-freeze-13389590.php. Houston got snow before NYC and Boston. Now go back to washing your car in your shorts and t-shirt :D

Lol a trace of sleet at the airport - that’s what they call snow here.... 

I feel they struggle turning it over, don't shoot threes well and ALSO struggle with shooting % inside the arc...

then the only way we lose is if we overlook them and beat ourselves.

1.) under Crean I expected that fairly often, but not under Archie

2.) these boys show me poise. The frosh are mature for rookies at this level. And Morgan and the other upperclassmen won't let them go in overconfident.

we win by more than 10 and next week we are ranked 19-20th.

4 hours ago, Reacher said:

Just because you were out of town doesn't mean it didn't happen- https://www.chron.com/news/houston-texas/houston/article/Houston-reports-earliest-recorded-snow-freeze-13389590.php. Houston got snow before NYC and Boston. Now go back to washing your car in your shorts and t-shirt :D

I live about 45 mins south of bloomington. Got ice and snow on the 15th. I cant remember the last time we got that before thanksgiving.

Also to stay on topic.  I predict  94 - 72 IU.  Im just really high on this team and Archies ability to coach. 

45 minutes ago, The Daily Hoosier said:
From a raucous home crowd, to a high pressure defense, to a potential All-American big man, Arkansas is going to be a major test for Indiana today. We take a look at all of that and everything else you need to know.

How many guys are in their rotation?

On 11/16/2018 at 11:05 AM, Tiz10 said:

I'm excited for this game. I have a co-worker that is from Arkansas & have decided to make a bet of some kind for the game. Gonna decide what the bet is Saturday at work.

The bet is set:

If IU wins - He owes me a bottle of Whiskey/Bourbon/Rum

If AR wins - I owe him a bottle of Whiskey/Vodka

Caveats:  Spend no more than $25

Loser chooses the bottle for the winner (the idea is to get something you wouldnt normally buy for yourself)

It cannot be a brand that we carry at our restaurant

My first inclination is to go with:

IU 88

AR 84

Archived