Proud father

Billingsley99

Just wanted to share with you all. I feel that some of my closest friends are people on a message board that I have never met. Not going to rehash all of the stuff surrounding my son Ayden but for those that know , this year I decided to step away from coaching him because my work kinda demanded it and I thought it was good for him to hear another voice. My assistant coach took over the role. Little did i know that Ayden would not be asked to play on the team. I know that he was only on it because I coached but.... we have been searching for things that interest him and that he can do well. 4 weeks ago he started taking Tae Kwon Do and is testing for his yellow belt next week and I just got a text from my wife that Ayden was selected as a lead role in the schools upcoming play.  Needless to say I am so proud of him. I know that lots of us have kids doing amazing things and we are all proud parents I just wanted to share and say thank you to all of you that have been on this roller coaster ride with us. Thank you and GOD BLESS!!!

15 minutes ago, Billingsley99 said:

Just wanted to share with you all. I feel that some of my closest friends are people on a message board that I have never met. Not going to rehash all of the stuff surrounding my son Ayden but for those that know , this year I decided to step away from coaching him because my work kinda demanded it and I thought it was good for him to hear another voice. My assistant coach took over the role. Little did i know that Ayden would not be asked to play on the team. I know that he was only on it because I coached but.... we have been searching for things that interest him and that he can do well. 4 weeks ago he started taking Tae Kwon Do and is testing for his yellow belt next week and I just got a text from my wife that Ayden was selected as a lead role in the schools upcoming play.  Needless to say I am so proud of him. I know that lots of us have kids doing amazing things and we are all proud parents I just wanted to share and say thank you to all of you that have been on this roller coaster ride with us. Thank you and GOD BLESS!!! 

Congrats!! I'm glad your son is finding lots of interests that he is excelling in!!

Archived