Welcome to Hoosier Sports Nation | Indiana Basketball and Sports Forum

Welcome to HoosierSportsNation 3.0 -- our newest and best iteration.  We promise we won't bite -- come on in and register to join the party!

Reacher

IU - Arkansas game thread

1 minute ago, Hoosier24 said:

Well, team has shown zero improvement. Bye little Arch.

Are you kdding me?  2 years ago we would have lost by 20.  We are down 4 players, in a hostile arena, with bad refs and you say things like this?  Get the heck out of here.

• Like 5
  • Thanks 5

2 minutes ago, Proud2BAHoosier said:

All De'Ron had to do was tip it in!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yeap. And some poor officiating to finish the game. With that said, we’re talented, but not tough enough right now. IU was the better, more talented team, but couldn’t get it done. 

2 minutes ago, Colonialcrester said:

Are you kdding me?  2 years ago we would have lost by 20.  We are down 4 players, in a hostile arena, with bad refs and you say things like this?  Get the heck out of here.

Lol, what a loser mentality. I guess you’ll also pop a bottle when we make the NIT?

Lol, what a loser mentality. I guess you’ll also pop a bottle when we make the NIT?

Say what?  OMG

2 minutes ago, kyhoosier29 said:

Yeap. And some poor officiating to finish the game. With that said, we’re talented, but not tough enough right now. IU was the better, more talented team, but couldn’t get it done. 

We are also without 4 players!! But  we are young . Not enough Morgan 1st half

• Like 1

Mods, this person is an obvious troll who is being obvious. He/she has been spouting crap in threads for awhile now. Please get rid of him/her. 

• Like 4
  • Thanks 3