B-ball tickets arrived today.....

eddy4iu

I am looking for two tickets for the Northwestern game for my son's 18th Birthday.  He has never been to AH for a game, just HH and would love to take him.  is the best route to go through the ticket office at AH or a ticket broker. if anyone on here has two tickets for that game let me know.

Just now, milehiiu said:

Ah. Forgive me, Ms.  J.   Well at least one thing... you know I pay special attention to the board, and all of our member's requests  !

There is one particular game on our schedule that I would like tickets to and i do not prefer to sit on my couch. 

5 minutes ago, Coach1K said:

There is one particular game on our schedule that I would like tickets to and i do not prefer to sit on my couch. 

Just did some checking.  Some single game tickets are available now.  Website says to keep checking when others become available.  Hope this helps.

Indiana University Official Athletic Site - Indiana University | Online Ticket Office | Event/Item List for "IU Men's Basketball Single Games"

1 hour ago, milehiiu said:

Just did some checking.  Some single game tickets are available now.  Website says to keep checking when others become available.  Hope this helps.

Indiana University Official Athletic Site - Indiana University | Online Ticket Office | Event/Item List for "IU Men's Basketball Single Games"

I will keep check if I have to use VividSeats or Stub hub then I will do that. 

1 hour ago, Coach1K said:

I will keep check if I have to use VividSeats or Stub hub then I will do that. 

And check with Eddie4IU.... he has great seats.  And makes them available to IU fans from time to time.  Face value, as well. Never over charges to my knowledge. 

5 hours ago, milehiiu said:

Eddie.  A HSN.03 member asked the other day.  When will single game tickets become available.  Do you know ?

Sorry for the delay in replying but had a full day of automobile buying and golf! The only games that will be made available for sale to the public are those included in the mini-series package of games not included in students' season tix packages because they are on break. There are 6 games in the package this year but unlike previous years no B10 games yhis year. I think I posted info about the mini-series packages a couple weeks ago - if I can find that post I will edit this one with a link.

1 minute ago, eddy4iu said:

Sorry for the delay in replying but had a full day of automobile buying and golf! The only games that will be made available for sale to the public are those included in the mini-series package of games not included in students' season tix packages because they are on break. There are 6 games in the package this year but unlike previous years no B10 games yhis year. I think I posted info about the mini-series packages a couple weeks ago - if I can find that post I will edit this one with a link.

Archived