Sites charging for free over air radio

Cutter

Looks like some people are charging for the highlights of Archie Millers free broadcast radio show. I sent Mike Pegram a check for $30 bucks in 1999 to keep his site afloat. I remember reading several people did that favor and boy has he taken unfair advantage of that. Just my opinion and I think charging for info on Archie show is crazy amount of greed

4 minutes ago, Indytime said:

The show is broadcast live on Facebook for free.

Thanks but I am not on facebook. I am fortunate to be able to tune into more than one radio channel to get the show. I was thinking of people who don't have the luxury I do and how it appears that some sites have lost some integrity in my opinion. People's greed and taking advantage of some things has gotten out of hand in my opinion. It needs to be illegal to charge for free broadcast info

16 hours ago, Cutter said:

Thanks but I am not on facebook. I am fortunate to be able to tune into more than one radio channel to get the show. I was thinking of people who don't have the luxury I do and how it appears that some sites have lost some integrity in my opinion. People's greed and taking advantage of some things has gotten out of hand in my opinion. It needs to be illegal to charge for free broadcast info

We post it on our site every week.  I'm curious if you can let me know -- since you are not on Facebook, are you still able to see the facebook hosted video that is posted on our site?

https://www.thedailyhoosier.com/archie-miller-and-don-fischer-review-marquette-arkansas-and-preview-this-week/

6 minutes ago, The Daily Hoosier said:

We post it on our site every week.  I'm curious if you can let me know -- since you are not on Facebook, are you still able to see the facebook hosted video that is posted on our site?

https://www.thedailyhoosier.com/archie-miller-and-don-fischer-review-marquette-arkansas-and-preview-this-week/

Good to know, TDH.  Your video link worked for me. And now that I know, I will be checking you site weekly for the show.

-----------------------------

Years ago, I was able to listen in to Tom Crean's radio show.  Actually was able to call in with questions.... which they took. But then I was blocked, as an out of stater.

11 minutes ago, The Daily Hoosier said:

It worked during Don's intro but would not play after he went to a break. The time counter continued to run and advance but no video or sound. I wish I could watch it on your site it was the first time I could actually see the show after literally hearing it hundreds of times. I wish I knew how I could watch without signing up for facebook

14 minutes ago, Cutter said:

It worked during Don's intro but would not play after he went to a break. The time counter continued to run and advance but no video or sound. I wish I could watch it on your site it was the first time I could actually see the show after literally hearing it hundreds of times. I wish I knew how I could watch without signing up for facebook

When you get to the end of Don's intro, you can click and drag the timer up a few minutes.  Those are just the commercial breaks.

Archived