Does this sound like an innocent man....

19 minutes ago, bluegrassIU said:

Now that was fun to watch.

I am glad you enjoyed it.  Especially fun when Cal attempted to redirect the question, and the media guy would not allow him to do so.  Not sure, if that would have happened shortly after Cal got hired. 

Interesting, but I'm not sure what to make of it, partly because I don't know what went on before at the presser and I'm too lazy to look it up.

But it's curious that, when asked about the FBI, he says that they haven't been contacted by the NCAA.

1 hour ago, Mac said:

Interesting, but I'm not sure what to make of it, partly because I don't know what went on before at the presser and I'm too lazy to look it up.

But it's curious that, when asked about the FBI, he says that they haven't been contacted by the NCAA.

Well, here is what went on before Jerry Tipton asked the question.

Kentucky head coach John Calipari on College Basketball’s FBI Scandal - YouTube

And my question is this.  If this is not the time to talk about the FBI investigation, as Coach Cal claims..... then when is the time ?

21 minutes ago, milehiiu said:

And my question is this.  If this is not the time to talk about the FBI investigation, as Coach Cal claims..... then when is the time ?

When he leaves for the NBA.

1 hour ago, milehiiu said:

I refuse to answer on the grounds that my answer may tend to incriminate me pursuant to the Fourth Amendment of the United States Constitution.

I still respect him more than that sanctimonious prick Roy Williams.  If that was ol' Roy, he's be saying how lilly-white his program is and spending $20 million to "prove" it.

At least he's not sitting there acting like there's no way Kentucky has any involvment.

Archived