Welcome to Hoosier Sports Nation | Indiana Basketball and Sports Forum

Welcome to HoosierSportsNation 3.0 -- our newest and best iteration.  We promise we won't bite -- come on in and register to join the party!

Sign in to follow this  
KDB

DT Kristian Williams

Go get him - great rating at a position of need.  He could make an impact quickly. Hopefully our Memphis guys like Cam Jones are in his ear.  

Edited by BobSaccamanno

He's one of the main guys that I really want to see commit.  We need some DT depth, and he could be a huge get there.  I don't know much about what our chances are, but it sounds like we might have a pretty good shot with him.

• Thanks 1

Minnesota Insider logged a Minnesota CB pick for Williams

50% IU

50% Minnesota

Thank you leathernecks.   Big weekend with a ton of talent visiting.   Hope we can snag a few of these guys.

Wish we could get Bell but I won't hold my breath. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, KDB said:

Minnesota Insider Kyle Goblirsch changed his Crystal Ball pick from Minnesota to Foggy.

50% IU

50% Foggy

I think Minnesota was our biggest competition, so them getting a commit from another DT was big. This can't be bad news.

6 minutes ago, BobSaccamanno said:

Oh no - I really wanted him.  He was dang near the top of my list.

i guess it was a clue that Juan Harris and Antoine Whitner are in this weekend at DT. 

He was one of my top ones too.

If we get Harris it might work out. He's 2 years older, so he's more likely be ready to contribute this coming year than Williams would be, and we need some DT help for this coming year. I have faith that Allen will be able to sign a good DT recruit this year or next year to make up for not getting Williams.

• Thanks 1