Old Oaken Bucket Game Thread

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I will say it again as I have said all year, it’s time to hold Fred Glass accountable.  At some point someone has to start pointing their fingers to the top.  If you really want a good football program you have to do a real coaching search and pay above normal.  Glass knows how to bring in money but not sure he knows how to bring in much else.  Sadly this is exactly what the trustees want.

1 minute ago, iuthruandthru said:

I will say it again as I have said all year, it’s time to hold Fred Glass accountable.  At some point someone has to start pointing their fingers to the top.  If you really want a good football program you have to do a real coaching search and pay above normal.  Glass knows how to bring in money but not sure he knows how to bring in much else.  Sadly this is exactly what the trustees want.

Glass should have been fired a long time ago. 

I was one that thought Allen should get another year, and while I think he gets one, I'm off that train. The defense is atrocious, his decision to go with Ramsey baffled me at the start of the season, and the team has no discipline. 

I think if you can go out and get a coach from a big program, with good success, that just didn't live up to lofty expectations, you give it a shot. (Almost like a Harbaugh type coach. Wins a lot, but wont be enough at UM).

I've never seen a Ra Ra coach win big, in any sport really. These kids dont need a daddy. They dont need a cheerleader. They need a coach. Act like one. 

36 minutes ago, CauseThatsMyDJ said:

What an idiot giving the throat slash. This team has no discipline. 

No they do no! And it embarrassing! I understand losing, but good god do it with class! You can’t have a coach asking a celebratory lap on the first win of the season, and kicking a trash can, and expect anything but this. 

Archived