CFP possibilities

rico

Love all the chaos because I think it is a flawed system.  Despite the talking heads, don’t see how OSU has much of a shot. Would be interesting to see what happens if 2 out of Alabama, Clemson, and Notre Dame lose. But then again...Rooting for Alabama because the thought of two $EC teams in the playoff 🤮

38 minutes ago, CauseThatsMyDJ said:

Should go to Oklahoma 

They have to win the conference championship game first.

if Georgia beats Alabama next week, or plays them down to the wire and loses, assuming ND wins tonight, then it will be two SEC teams, Clemson and ND. 

Unfortunately, that means 3 of the 5 Power  5 conference champs don’t get in, nor does a group of 5 team that has been undefeated two years running.

Need to go to an eight team playoff as soon as possible 

Assuming Bama wins....I go with Bama, Clemson, ND, and Oklahoma (assuming they win as well). Oklahoma's 3 point loss to rival and top 12 ranked Texas team is much better than a 29 point drubbing by Purdue.

They might prove me wrong....but I don't expect things to go well for ND regardless of who they play. Kudos to them for running the table but nowhere near the levels of these others schools...or Ohio St for matter. 

Well this is the way I see it.......Notre Dame is in, the winner of the SEC is in.  After that, it is all speculation.  What if Clemson, OU, and tOSU all lose?  If Georgia beats Bama, do they both go?  Where does UCF fit into all this if chaos prevails?

Archived