Jus some more idiot comments from the other site

IU Scott

I use to think IU had the smartest fan base in the country in college basketball but the new generation of fan has totally ruined that notion.

Archie’s team may be as poorly coached as Allen’s. Sloppy. Boneheaded passes. Never practice free throws. Considering IU’s tradition in basketball, his performance and results may be even more disappointing. IU is a hype machine when it comes to it’s coaching. Don’t tell me our improvement or what we are “gonna do,” show me. It starts by not getting your ass handed to you last year and losing to the likes of Rutgers, ISU and IPFW. Or, a gamecwe din’t show up (well, make that 3 games in a row) and play like a bunch of knuckleheads.

Fred Glass better start packing his bags because after the s*** show in basketball coming up, they will be at his door with pitchforks.

8 minutes ago, IUaic said:

Has to be a UK fan pretending to be an IU fan. A real IU fan would not misspell didn't.

It is running rampant over there and this was on the football board>  everyone is freaking out calling for Allen to be fired and then you some of these idiots spouting off about Archie as well.

3 minutes ago, IU Scott said:

It is running rampant over there and this was on the football board>  everyone is freaking out calling for Allen to be fired and then you some of these idiots spouting off about Archie as well.

Well they might as well relax.  All they are doing is raising their blood pressure.  Neither coach is in any danger of getting fired.

Archived