ACC/Big Ten Challenge

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Maybe it's just me but I don't have any of this conference loyalty stuff. After being mocked and made fun of during the post Sampson debacle by every single fan base in our conference....I'll never proactively cheer for another Big 10 team again. Especially Illinois, Michigan St and of course Purdue. 

1 hour ago, Seeking6 said:

Maybe it's just me but I don't have any of this conference loyalty stuff. After being mocked and made fun of during the post Sampson debacle by every single fan base in our conference....I'll never proactively cheer for another Big 10 team again. Especially Illinois, Michigan St and of course Purdue. 

I understand about not wanting to root for other conference teams, especially Purdue, but if the B1G wins the challenge, the conference has the perception of being stronger top to bottom than the ACC.

When we go onto finish top 3 in the conference and make it to the B1G tournament championship, it will help get us seeded higher in the NCAA Tournament based on that perception from the challenge.

Just how I look at it.

2 hours ago, Seeking6 said:

Just root for the BIG. The ACC-BIG challenge is like Thanksgiving when everybody pretends to get along. Don't worry, hate season will soon be upon us all.

Archived