Duke Game Thread

• Replies 268
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 minutes ago, dgambill said:

That is some terrible defense. Nobody forcing Williamson to go left. He fakes left and we jump out that way...make him a shooter...no...give him his right hand...sure let’s make it easy for the kid. UK put up a better fight than this.

He's left handed....not that its mattered.

2 minutes ago, dgambill said:

That is some terrible defense. Nobody forcing Williamson to go left. He fakes left and we jump out that way...make him a shooter...no...give him his right hand...sure let’s make it easy for the kid. UK put up a better fight than this.

He’s left handed....why would you force him left, to his strong hand?

Just now, Zville Hoosier said:

No amount of excuses can justify that first half performance. And for the first time since I can remember, I’m turning an IU game off at half and going to bed. And I’m sorry, Romeo is not a top 5 pick. And I get they draft on potential, he’s still not

Good. I'll take him for another year.

2 minutes ago, IUwins0708 said:

I’m so sick of the injury excuse, it’s just that an excuse.  I can remember several IU teams having more significant injuries and still doing fine.  This is unacceptable 

Facts are facts dont care if you dont like or understand what it takes to get better. you practice.

1 minute ago, IUwins0708 said:

Unfortunately they are right..time to lower expectations this year and years to come.  We aren’t what we use to be and it sucks

We know it’s a different game since when Knight was here but man his players and teams got better. They improved during their time here. I’m sorry but Smith is not better. Green hasn’t gotten better. Al hasn’t. Everyone but Morgan looks and is playing like a freshman. 

Just now, Indykev said:

Facts are facts dont care if you dont like or understand what it takes to get better. you practice.

Yes facts are facts and I don’t care if you understand or not either.  Many more significant injuries have occurred to better players than we’ve lost this year and the teams still performed better than this.  

4 minutes ago, hoosier8760 said:

In all fairness Romeo would look better if our supporting cast was better. Most of our guys wouldn’t see the floor for Duke the entire season

100% correct.  The people complaining about Romeo are focusing their frustration in the wrong direction.

Archived