Duke Game Thread

• Replies 268
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, rogue3542 said:

What I'm noticing is the turnovers are mostly a result of lack of chemistry.  It's been really bad for one week, but I'd be surprised if this continues throughout the season.

Only thing I will say is that McRoberts and Green it’s their first playing time...but it is clear we are rattled...we got knocked down and we are reeling...guys want to hurry and get rid of the ball because they are playing scared and it’s just exasperating things.

Just now, bluegrassIU said:

I hated all the hype about Zion. It is over the top. But he is better than I thought.

I really wonder what he will be like in the NBA.  He will not be able to own games the way he does now in the nba.  But then again defense really doesn’t exist in the NBA regular season so he could be fine.  That’s why I compared Zion to kemp, the guy is strong and fast for his size, but not sure how great he is outside the rim

1 minute ago, IUwins0708 said:

This is where he should sit everyone on of those guys on the floor and teach a lesson now.  We aren’t winning this game anyway. Let them know this isn’t acceptable. 

I dont think there is a player wearing red that is afraid of being benched or worried about it 

Archived