Info on IUBB and BTN Plus

1 minute ago, addictedtoIU said:

We just gotta get back to the old IU so media wants to put us on prime time TV. I guess BTN thinks it has a better game (or program) to televise during that time frame.

As I understand it, BTN makes everyone air a non conference game on BTN+ as a way to make fans purchase the additional package. I fear nothing but a total boycott will ever change this, but I agree the ISU game is a very poor choice on the part of BTN to employ this tactic. 

Someone mentioned how channel 4 covered every game and that use to be true. I remember the last few years when channel 4 covered the games they could not carry games in November. I remember when Davis was coach and we played at Vanderbilt I remember having to listen to the game.  I think it was 2001 game against Butler in Bankers Life it was not shown and had to listen to the game.

54 minutes ago, IU Scott said:

Someone mentioned how channel 4 covered every game and that use to be true. I remember the last few years when channel 4 covered the games they could not carry games in November. I remember when Davis was coach and we played at Vanderbilt I remember having to listen to the game.  I think it was 2001 game against Butler in Bankers Life it was not shown and had to listen to the game.

Yeah... Times were definitely tough back in the "old" days and we had to sit by the radio

2 minutes ago, hoosiertildeath said:

I am OLD , so I need clarification  !! I signed up for Big Ten Plus at the Monthly $9.95 rate. I have Dish Network !! Am I now going to be able to ACTUALLY SEE THE 4 MENTIONED EVENTS ON MY television set , OR will I need one of those galdarned newfangled hand held gadgets to watch them ??? SNOWLING:: Do you know ?????

Big ten plus is for the internet and not the tv so if you don't have the internet you won't be able to watch it.

Archived