Jump to content

Welcome to Hoosier Sports Nation | Indiana Basketball and Sports Forum

Welcome to HoosierSportsNation 3.0 -- our newest and best iteration.  We promise we won't bite -- come on in and register to join the party!


KDB

Bracketology

Recommended Posts

I would bet 1,000,000 monopoly dollars that we would be set up to play Duke or UK in ir before the sweet 16.

Edited by 3Ballin
Fat fingers, small buttons
  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, 3Ballin said:

I would bed 1,000,000 monopoly dollars that we would be set up to play Duke or UK in ir before the sweet 16.

I thought you were going down a 'Wilt Chamberlin' path when you referenced 'bed'ding so many things.  :coffee:

Your user name adds to the image.

  

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
41 minutes ago, 5fouls said:

I thought you were going down a 'Wilt Chamberlin' path when you referenced 'bed'ding so many things.  :coffee:

Your user name adds to the image.

  

DAMN SAUSAGE FINGERS!!!!!  🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, 3Ballin said:

I would bet 1,000,000 monopoly dollars that we would be set up to play Duke or UK in ir before the sweet 16.

To be the best you gotta beat the best. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
20 minutes ago, zerawkid said:

To be the best you gotta beat the best. 

Or, keeping with the theme of his post before the edit.......to bed the best, you have to be the best.  

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
21 minutes ago, zerawkid said:

To be the best you gotta beat the best. 

In theory, yes.  But it ain't always that way in the NCAAT.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, CauseThatsMyDJ said:

Poor Purdue in the First Four.

Despite having the G.O.A.T.  :coffee:

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 12/31/2018 at 10:18 AM, zerawkid said:

To be the best you gotta beat the best. 

Personally, I'd rather play a bunch of scrubs on the way to the final 4 but that's just me.

:coffee:

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

https://www.si.com/college-basketball/2019/01/10/bracket-watch-ncaa-tournament-seeds-projections-auburn

 

This guy also has IU as a fifth seed and bracketed with #! Virginia and #4 Oklahoma. The bottom half of the bracket a bit tougher, but I could live with this.

One caveat. He still has Purdue in as a 9 seed, so not sure how much I respect his opinions.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
20 minutes ago, Steubenhoosier said:

https://www.si.com/college-basketball/2019/01/10/bracket-watch-ncaa-tournament-seeds-projections-auburn

 

This guy also has IU as a fifth seed and bracketed with #! Virginia and #4 Oklahoma. The bottom half of the bracket a bit tougher, but I could live with this.

One caveat. He still has Purdue in as a 9 seed, so not sure how much I respect his opinions.

Until they get over the hump....I don't think anyone would mind being in Virginia's bracket especially as say a 2-5 seed. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, IU Scott said:

Good to see, after Monday night---- at least one person still has confidence in IU.

---------------------------

Edit to add:  Even Palm showing confidence in IU late Monday night.... updating his bracketology, and making IU a 6 seed. 

Edited by milehiiu

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
56 minutes ago, IowaHoosierFan said:

Could you imagine how badly the game against Gonzaga would go.

You are assuming we would beat Washington.  

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×