Indiana HS hoops

rico

• Replies 800
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Little tidbit of info I was not aware of until I read our newspaper this morning. Apparently the Memorial Tigers has a connection to IU. It seems that former Hoosiers, Pat Graham, has a son that plays for the tigers. He scored something like 26 points in their win against the Bosse Bulldogs on Friday night in the semis.....

Just thought you all might like to know.....  😉

1 hour ago, Proud2BAHoosier said:

Little tidbit of info I was not aware of until I read our newspaper this morning. Apparently the Memorial Tigers has a connection to IU. It seems that former Hoosiers, Pat Graham, has a son that plays for the tigers. He scored something like 26 points in their win against the Bosse Bulldogs on Friday night in the semis.....

Did not know that.  Will be rooting against him though.

2 hours ago, 5fouls said:

I will be at the 3A regional on Southridge.  2 of the 4 feeder sectionals had surprise winners.  Batesville vs Princeton and Silver Creek versus Evansville Memorial.

Batesville beat my hometown Greensburg pirates to advance.  Greensburg has 3 D1 players on the roster albiet lower level D1 but still.  They couldn’t buy a basket last night from distance.

1 minute ago, IUwins0708 said:

Batesville beat my hometown Greensburg pirates to advance.  Greensburg has 3 D1 players on the roster albiet lower level D1 but still.  They couldn’t buy a basket last night from distance.

Definetly a big surprise.  Greensburg has been a regular at the regional the last several years.

Just now, 5fouls said:

Definetly a big surprise.  Greensburg has been a regular at the regional the last several years.

Yes they have.  It was said to see the little crowd the sectional drew.  I think our little town was spoiled thinking they’d wait to go to regional.  They still can go but won’t be watching Greensburg now.  I’ll be cheering on our rival Batesville now.

8 hours ago, Proud2BAHoosier said:

Is this how IU returns to greatness...all our former players have sons to come to Indiana? Lol Good for the kid!

14 hours ago, IUwins0708 said:

Yes they have.  It was said to see the little crowd the sectional drew.  I think our little town was spoiled thinking they’d wait to go to regional.  They still can go but won’t be watching Greensburg now.  I’ll be cheering on our rival Batesville now.

Heard several last week talking about their Florida plans and would just stop in Southridge to catch the Pirates in the regionals. 

19 hours ago, IUwins0708 said:

I don't know the answer, who are the 3 D1 players. Welage, Comer?? Wilkinson??  Where are any of them going I have not heard. Crazy I can hear things everywhere else but a place a few miles away. 

On 3/3/2019 at 4:56 PM, IUwins0708 said:

Who are those 3? Welage is for sure D1. I dont know who else would be going D1 from there... possibly Sparks?

8 minutes ago, HoosierMama said:

Center Grove beats Jasper 65-40.  TJD with 20 I believe.  Playing either Jeffersonville or Bloomington South tonight.  

A match up between Center Grove and B. South tonight would be a gem.....wouldnt be suprised to see some IU coaches and players there to watch that game. TJD vs. Leal...

58 minutes ago, HoosierMama said:

Center Grove beats Jasper 65-40.  TJD with 20 I believe.  Playing either Jeffersonville or Bloomington South tonight.  

20 points 11 boards while sitting the final 10 minutes to rest for tonight's game. Rock solid performance.

Archived