Indiana HS hoops

rico

• Replies 800
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, rico said:

New Albany any good?

They were ranked abut 25th in Sagarin.  But, coming into tonight they had already lost 5 games, which is more than they did in any single year when Romeo was there.  Jeffersonville or Floyd Central will be the favorites in that sectional this year.

Silver Creek ended up hanging on to win by 7 tonight,

26 minutes ago, NotIThatLives said:

How did Kaufman look.  I heard a comparison as far as what his movement looks like.  Tim Duncan.  Not level of skill or even potential.  Just how he moves.  

I believe Kaufman only scored 5 points tonight.  All from the line.  

• 3 weeks later...
16 minutes ago, rico said:

Yeah he also ran Logan Irwin out of town.....he scored over 2,000 at Whitko.  Warsaw should have won multiple state championships.

Absolutely.   He would have had the Plumlee boys and Nic moore for two years or more i think...  Ogle could have went down as one of the best in state. But totally jacked that up...

34 minutes ago, hoosier_exotics said:

Absolutely.   He would have had the Plumlee boys and Nic moore for two years or more i think...  Ogle could have went down as one of the best in state. But totally jacked that up...

I know Nic and Logan were in the same class.  The Plumlees, I ain't too sure were they fell in there.  But I know a heckuva lot of Warsaw fans think they should have had a dynasty.  And I am with them...they could have.  

Archived