Penn State Pregame Thread

rbkl

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 minutes ago, NCHoosier32 said:

not optimistic if Juwan doesn't play.  really even if he's much less than 100%.  any more updates on whether he is in or out?

Nothing new...the team's twitter handle did tweet out these pics earlier though...none include Juwan. Doesn't mean he's not playing but it would have been nice to see him.

Maybe this is just me trying to spread sunshine (a conscious effort that I decided upon this morning), but I think this team starts to gel in this match up. A couple of tough road tests under their belts. Working through a bunch of injuries, etc. This squad is hungry to prove themselves. Not saying that it won't be a squeaker, but in my positive state of mind, I'm going with IU 68 PSU 59. 

41 minutes ago, HoosierJax said:

I would love for IU to pull out a win ,but based on the last couple of games the head gear is going to be a lion tonight...penn st.-74  IU- 67

Actually, I think based on the last couple games or so, I have the opposite take. In the not to distant past I would have agreed with you but this is a team that has looked bad and still found a way to win. That didn't happen last year or before. Couple that with the fact that they have had a much healthier team at practice this week and I'm fairly optimistic. 

1 minute ago, Drroogh said:

Actually, I think based on the last couple games or so, I have the opposite take. In the not to distant past I would have agreed with you but this is a team that has looked bad and still found a way to win. That didn't happen last year or before. Couple that with the fact that they have had a much healthier team at practice this week and I'm fairly optimistic. 

We're definitely due for a good performance but I still smell a 10 pt beat down.  I've been spot on thus far this season but hopefully tonight I get it wrong.

Archived