Penn State Game Thread

• Replies 406
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Glad we won. 

Wasnt able to watch but listened on the radio. 

Justin Smith has to get more bball iq idk how we increase that but it felt like he had a lot of unforced turnovers 

Listening to the radio seemed like there were a lot of questionable calls on both sides. 

Just now, Snozzwangers_und_covfefe said:

I forgot why I quit posting, but this thread reminded me. So negative. It's easy to criticize with a negative reaction, but how about constructive criticism?

Wish I'd not read the first few pages of this thread.  Slow start? Yes.  Season in jeopardy and we're needing to question our HC in his 2nd year of a 6-2 team? Y'all are nuts.

I love our recruiting, I love that we won on the road in the big and I love a 7-2, 2-0 start to conference play. Some of y'all need a drink and enjoy the ride.  😂🤣😎👍

We're not all nuts. Post more and share the positive vibes, hell it might be contagious.

1 minute ago, Snozzwangers_und_covfefe said:

I forgot why I quit posting, but this thread reminded me. So negative. It's easy to criticize with a negative reaction, but how about constructive criticism?

Wish I'd not read the first few pages of this thread.  Slow start? Yes.  Season in jeopardy and we're needing to question our HC in his 2nd year of a 6-2 team? Y'all are nuts.

I love our recruiting, I love that we won on the road in the big and I love a 7-2, 2-0 start to conference play. Some of y'all need a drink and enjoy the ride.  😂🤣😎👍

I totally agree, a couple posters had nothing but negative things to say the whole game . 

We have to find more ways to get Romeo more looks at the basket. That is a coaching thing. Him and Juwan need to have the offense run through them. Robert played well but no reason our best offensive players don’t have the ball in their hands more. Too many times the clock is running down and it’s in Fitz or Robert or Al’s hands who don’t really create their own offense. Archie needs to work on this imo.

Glad we won. 

Wasnt able to watch but listened on the radio. 

Justin Smith has to get more bball iq idk how we increase that but it felt like he had a lot of unforced turnovers 

Listening to the radio seemed like there were a lot of questionable calls on both sides. 

Archived