Louisville pre-game thread.....

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply
13 hours ago, 13th&Jackson said:

The lack of respect at AH in recent years has been hard to take

Yes it has. Don't know what the answer is because the refs are so petty and thin skinned they hate the idea of a coach correcting them. This crew we have today while not as bad as Boroski or Carstensen....usually go full throttle one way or the other. That means we'll be in bonus by 12 minute mark or Louisville will be.

Takes on Louisville Radio yesterday:

• Archie is not that good, two years is enough to see and they are a borderline tourney team.
  • When Morgan and Romeo  leave next year the cupboard is bare.
  • Romeo is regretting not coming to UofL.
  • Archie will be on the hot seat by years end.
  • Aside from landing Romeo, Archie has done nothing to indicate he can be an elite coach.

Discuss.   :coffee:

3 minutes ago, Muddy River said:

• Archie is not that good, two years is enough to see and they are a borderline tourney team.
  • Aside from landing Romeo, Archie has done nothing to indicate he can be an elite coach.

Sports talk radio in Louisville is awful. Not exactly discussion but they are. I quit listening a while ago but there was a lot of spouting whatever Jurich wanted the media to say.

Number 3 is just them guessing and trying to make the listeners happy. 

Number 4 is just flat wrong. It's year 2 and there is a good class coming in. 

Louisville at Indiana -- Everything you need to know for today's big game including:
Gameday essentials/how to watch
Miller Morgan and Durham discuss Louisville
Mack and Nwora discuss IU
Side by side statistical comparison
Keys to victory

1 hour ago, Muddy River said:

They're from Kentucky...nuff said.

I'm surprised they have Marconi's invention down there.

10 minutes ago, Seeking6 said:

Didn't see it posted but AJ Moye is making his first return to Bloomington since he left for the game today. He's on Instagram not Twitter. Pretty big sign what he thinks of our staff. 

I’ve mentioned this before. So many people part of the Iu b-ball family are huge Archie fans - whether it’s visitng during a game, practice or working out at Cook Hall...there are a lot more occurrences of this then the prior staff 

With regard to the game.

IU 79

UL - 69

I'm sure Louisville's fine student athletes and men's basketball staff will hear many things today inside the Assembly Hall.   Things that are sure to make them feel good about themselves and their recent history    [insert coffee drinking smiley]    Hoosiers 80 UL 69 (of course)

I think it will be a grinder today.   64-61 IU.

There are certain games you remember where you were when you watched them and that Duke game is one.  That Moye block was my senior year of HS, and that run in the tournament  gave me high hopes going into my 4 years at IU.  We all know what happened next.

Archived