Louisville Game Thread

• Replies 239
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Having a shooter like McMahon makes such a huge difference for an offense. He’s caused our D to scramble 4-5 times which has gotten them open 3’s and layups even when he doesn’t shoot it. 

Why do our point guards dribble up the court with their back to the defense talking to Archie? I don’t think I’ve ever seen a team do that. 

This is only the 4th time I've actually been able to see IU play this season, but man it almost seems as if we are a step slow and a bit soft? I don't know if that has been a trend for every game, but it almost seems as if the guys are as physically mature as the opponents I've seen.

Is it just me or are there times when a timeout would help our kids get settled down or help disrupt the other team’s rhythm and CAM just doesn’t call a timeout?  We didn’t use a single timeout in the 1st half, and there were a couple of times I thought a timeout should have been used.

4 minutes ago, IUwins0708 said:

Race Thompson not on the bench again....weird

When my son got a concussion he was not even allowed to take tests at school until the headaches were gone for two weeks.  “No running, jumping, bright lights or thinking hard.”

Just now, dbmhoosier said:

I'm starting to question if Archie knows how to coach offense.  We should have 40 points by now.

I have said it since the beginning of the season. We should always have knock down shooters.  We don’t have that.  We need that dead eye from outside.

Just now, SteveS said:

When my son got a concussion he was not even allowed to take tests at school until the headaches were gone for two weeks.  “No running, jumping, bright lights or thinking hard.”

I'm a high school teacher and most students are told not to use their cell phones and laptops when they have had a concussion.

Archived