UofL post game

Indykev

• Replies 226
  • Created
  • Last Reply
13 minutes ago, rico said:

@IU Scott,

How was that for old school?  I felt like it was 1970 something.  Beer is on the house!

Today has been a great day for a college basketball fan with great games all day long.  Yes it is nice to see a team that can play inside out and not just be a 3 point shooting team and still win games.

Just now, IU Scott said:

Today has been a great day for a college basketball fan with great games all day long.  Yes it is nice to see a team that can play inside out and not just be a 3 point shooting team and still win games.

Damn right!  Have a beer on me.

2 hours ago, milehiiu said:

Or just think if we had Tom Crean ( bless his heart)  still as our coach.  Three close wins, most likely would be three cruel loses.

Dang Mile I'm slow tonight and didn't pick up on that the first time I read it. Living here in GA where Crean is now coaching, I have learned that you can say just about anything good or bad about someone as long as you end with "Bless their Heart" Well played Sir!

My takeaways:

-Justin Smith was much better. Still had a couple out of control moments on offense and still prefer him to be a last option on that end, but much better overall. We win a lot of games if he plays that way consistently. 

-D was solid again. 

-We really need somebody to step up as a consistent 3 point threat. 

-Free throws ..... 🤦‍♂️. Can’t believe they’ve not burned us yet. 

-Morgan played like a senior today on both ends. 

-Would still like for us to play through Romeo more. 

-Rob was solid again and seems like the only guy we can trust not to turn it over.

-Green has to get better. Really bad with the ball in his hands. So careless. 

-McRob plays solid D most of the time, but still seems to be off a little. Still working his way back maybe....🤷🏻‍♂️.

-Al was off today and his minutes suffered. 

-Fitzner’s ineffectiveness lately is costing him. 2 minutes today? CAM must not have been confident in his athleticism and ability to guard today. 

-De’Ron was solid today. Hope we can get exactly what we got moving forward.

-Time to break the Butler skid. 

3 minutes ago, IUwins0708 said:

How about Fox on that lineup.  First game a 1pt OT win.  Second game 1pt win.  3rd game a 4pt OT win.  What a great day of basketball and viewing for fans.  Especially IU fans! 

They should have put Gus on our game though, instead of having him call a game on a neutral court.

2 minutes ago, IUwins0708 said:

How about Fox on that lineup.  First game a 1pt OT win.  Second game 1pt win.  3rd game a 4pt OT win.  What a great day of basketball and viewing for fans.  Especially IU fans! 

Don't forget about the two half court shots,one for a tie and one that ended up not .

1 minute ago, dbmhoosier said:

As does Seton Hall.  I couldn't believe that shot went in.  Still lost though thank goodness.  Cal looked bad in his post game by slamming his players.  

Cal has lost his edge now that K is taking the best 5* players.  He won’t last in Kensucky much longer at this rate.

1 minute ago, IUwins0708 said:

Cal has lost his edge now that K is taking the best 5* players.  He won’t last in Kensucky much longer at this rate.

They're ready to run him out if he doesn't turn it around quickly.  I think Holtmann who is a Lexington native is the most likely successor whenever Cal moves on.

Archived