R.I.P. Eric Anderson

Shindig

3 minutes ago, Parakeet Jones said:

Thanks for all the prayers. We might be here a while to make sure he gets all the antibiotics he needs. They are doing blood work to check his immune system since he gets sick so much. One thought is chronic sinusitis which would lead to about three weeks of antibiotics and his tonsils coming out. I usually wouldn’t do this, but here he is after the Northwestern game. He is only five, but already a huge fan. 

92F3EF50-58A0-4EC8-A34F-E7A6A6E62E43.jpeg

FEB3A007-D296-4858-AC4F-C4D2BFD714E3.jpeg

Like Plus 1000++++++

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Update on little Keet. The doctors feel like he has chronic sinusitis which is causing the recurring pneumonia, bouts with strep, colds that won’t go away etc. If he takes the meds like he should (which can be an issue) we are going home tonight. If he doesn’t, it might be Monday. Looks like tonsils and adenoids will eventually come out which will help a ton. Thanks for all the prayers and kind words. Goofing around here and discussing our shared passion has been a great help these last few days. Of course I think the best medicine for him would be a win against Butler today. 

52 minutes ago, Parakeet Jones said:

Update on little Keet. The doctors feel like he has chronic sinusitis which is causing the recurring pneumonia, bouts with strep, colds that won’t go away etc. If he takes the meds like he should (which can be an issue) we are going home tonight. If he doesn’t, it might be Monday. Looks like tonsils and adenoids will eventually come out which will help a ton. Thanks for all the prayers and kind words. Goofing around here and discussing our shared passion has been a great help these last few days. Of course I think the best medicine for him would be a win against Butler today. 

Go Hoosiers  :)

1 hour ago, Parakeet Jones said:

God Bless.

2 hours ago, Parakeet Jones said:

Well then, the Hoosiers best win this one for Keet. Keeping him in our prayers.

On 12/14/2018 at 11:38 AM, Parakeet Jones said:

Thanks for all the prayers. We might be here a while to make sure he gets all the antibiotics he needs. They are doing blood work to check his immune system since he gets sick so much. One thought is chronic sinusitis which would lead to about three weeks of antibiotics and his tonsils coming out. I usually wouldn’t do this, but here he is after the Northwestern game. He is only five, but already a huge fan. 

92F3EF50-58A0-4EC8-A34F-E7A6A6E62E43.jpeg

FEB3A007-D296-4858-AC4F-C4D2BFD714E3.jpeg

Looks like a future Hoosier point guard to me! Nice that the IU kids like Justin and Al come out and meet the fans.

Continued thoughts and prayers for your little guy.

Archived