Indiana-Butler Game thread

I think I quoted DJ earlier in the week saying we SHOULD beat, not COULD beat Butler. I think I want to change my stance. Outside of Morgan and Romeo (and maybe Rob to an extent), I would rather have the 6-7 guys that have played most of the minutes for Butler. Thinking CAM’s cupboard was A LOT more bare than we realized. 

• Replies 367
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 minutes ago, IowaHoosierFan said:

Zero effort.  Pathetic.  CAM needs to get in their ass

That is where I think CAM needs to improve, but he needs to get in the Ref's a.. and change the complete lack of respect that IU has had during the last 10 plus years!! I personally have been PI.... over that time

1 minute ago, Drroogh said:

That is where I think needs to improve, but he needs to get in the Ref's a.. and change the complete lack of respect that IU has had during the last 10 plus years!! I personally have been PI.... over that time

Should have waited for Donovan or just hired a Butler coach. Any Butler coach. They all seem to be better than ours.

1 minute ago, Long Duk Dong said:

Should have waited for Donovan or just hired a Butler coach. Any Butler coach. They all seem to be better than ours.

That’s where Fred “the fireworks show”’ Glass screwed the pooch. Could have had Holtmann. Archie’s tenure will be just like Crean’s. New shiny toy, few good recruiting classes, and then a coaching search. Seen this story waaaay too many times.

2 minutes ago, CGBanners24 said:

That’s where Fred “the fireworks show”’ Glass screwed the pooch. Could have had Holtmann. Archie’s tenure will be just like Crean’s. New shiny toy, few good recruiting classes, and then a coaching search. Seen this story waaaay too many times.

Nah, no where close to that mind set yet.  

1 minute ago, Long Duk Dong said:

It's not just the coach, it's the culture. Until IU realizes that they aren't existing in the 70s-80s any longer, it doesn't matter if we have Brad "JesusGod" Stevens or whoever. Our guys are just getting plain out-hustled, outplayed, and generally embarrassed by a team with better fundamentals. 

Just now, FW_Hoosier said:

Lol, I’m usually pretty negative.  But the hissy fits that get thrown in the game thread during a close game just crack me up

Well, some have an agenda. Long's last 3 posts over the last month have been 2 of the same in different game threads,  "should we have hired Holtman instead?" And then the gem today.  His/her agenda is pretty clear. 

Archived