Butler Postgame Thread

• Replies 311
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 minutes ago, tdhoosier said:

I love how we won. I love how we are getting valuable experience in close games. But holy ballz, I can’t take another one of these games. These guys better learn to start these games better; not all of them will end like this. 

You are correct.  And I love that our team thinks they all WILL end like this.  Wow!

11 minutes ago, KoB2011 said:

After we tied it, McRoberts altered an easy put back that would've put Butler back up. It was one of the bigger plays in the game and largely will go unnoticed. 

McRoberts was a ghost for most of the game.  Unwilling to take open shots from the three.  Hey... as I told you before... see the bucket, take the shot.

Anyway, he came up big on D twice today.  Even Rafferty commented about how he kept the ball inbounds during the Louisville game. 

An offensive liability who can come up big on D at crucial times. 

I can’t wait for the future Rob. This kid is only going to get better. I knew if we could just get over the hump we could win that game. Butler hit so many 3s...combine with our turnovers we had no business winning yet we toughed it out. Awesome! We went 3-2 in our big out of conference games...that will look big if we finish in the top half of the B1G for making the tournament.

Archived