Butler Postgame Thread

1 minute ago, dgambill said:

I can’t wait for the future Rob. This kid is only going to get better. I knew if we could just get over the hump we could win that game. Butler hit so many 3s...combine with our turnovers we had no business winning yet we toughed it out. Awesome! We went 3-2 in our big out of conference games...that will look big if we finish in the top half of the B1G for making the tournament.

This team just keeps finding ways to win

not letting the other team score much in last 4 minutes. That will win a lot if games

• Replies 311
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, Hoosierhoopster said:

Lucky you. Here in Texas they decided "national broadcast" doesn't apply to them. Some stupid football show.

Yeah, I got caught in the same thing. Texans football. Supposed to be on The NFL Network, but CBS took it up for the non-cable having cheap Texans. Didn't see a play.

Helped my wife hang Christmas decorations, til she ran me off for being "crabby."

Like I didn't have a reason...

1 minute ago, mrflynn03 said:

Heard it live. Hope you hear it. Nothing better than the Fisch.

1 minute ago, mrflynn03 said:

Heard it live. Hope you hear it. Nothing better than the Fisch.

I have my Alexa in the basement and had 1450 am synced up with the TV, only way to watch!!!

2 minutes ago, Rev_AK said:

I have my Alexa in the basement and had 1450 am synced up with the TV, only way to watch!!!

When I watched games a few years ago I would mute the tv and listen to the radio while watching.  I cut the cord so now I listen and then watch highlights or the full game later. Love listening to don Fischer. 

Alright my thoughts...

First off this is what basketball in this state is all about.  The nation(minus people in Texas) got a big dose of it today.

Juwan is an absolute stud.....can we get some more guys like him?

We need to cut down on these stupid turnovers.

Phin is the real deal.

Glad to see Smith step up his game.

McRoberts should never see the floor again.

Just speaking in peripheral here. What a showcase for our state, our city of Indianapolis and all programs. I know we want to schedule nationally....but I've had text messages from NY, CA, Washington, Vegas, Miami, and Austin, Texas after this game. Keep this going. Obviously I'm happier after that finish but what a showcase. 

Archived