HSN. What's Your Favorite Buzzer Beater ?

milehiiu

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, 3Ballin said:

I simply love that contribution.  Thanks very much for it.

The passion for BB in the state of Indiana, continues.  Someone mentioned in one of the threads, that kids would be going out and playing ball after the buzzer beater, and pretending they were Rob P.  I did it in my day as a kid.  Good to know that passion has not gone away.

36 minutes ago, BenZIU said:

No question, for me it was the Wat-Shot, I went to the game with my Dad and both of my brothers. As someone who has lived his entire life in far Southern Indiana (Scottsburg and New Albany) surrounded by Cayuts fans it was great.      

Had to be a great experience for you.  And one of a lifetime to have shared it with your dad and brothers.  Thanks for sharing... I am so glad you did.

A Question: Does anyone remember the last second shot or tip-in that won the triple OT game against Wisconsin back in 1987?  I lived in the country back then, didn't have cable (game was on ESPN), so I  listened to the game on the radio. I'm never sure if my heart can take OT games or more than 1 OT in a game.  

Thanks for the great comments and the trip down memory lane.

--Jeri

14 minutes ago, IUredhead said:

A Question: Does anyone remember the last second shot or tip-in that won the triple OT game against Wisconsin back in 1987?  I lived in the country back then, didn't have cable (game was on ESPN), so I  listened to the game on the radio. I'm never sure if my heart can take OT games or more than 1 OT in a game.  

Thanks for the great comments and the trip down memory lane.

--Jeri

It was a put back.

Saved a perfect season.

Entire game for your viewing pleasure :

1987 #2 Indiana at Wisconsin College Basketball

Archived