Dawson Garcia Commits to Marquette

CauseThatsMyDJ

19 minutes ago, Stromboli said:

Word is that Dickinson is no longer considering Purdue.  And according to Purdue fans, it's because Painter stopped recruiting him.  Dickinson is announcing his final 4 schools today.

I still think Purdue should have landed Kalkbrenner. It puts a lot of pressure to land Furst. Miss Furst, and Purdue's front court will be lacking for the first time in a very long time.

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
8 minutes ago, Billingsley99 said:

On the Garcia front hearing some good news. I really think it's a 2 horse face with Us and Marquette.  This upcoming visit might me biggest visit in the tenure of CAM to this.point

I guess looking through my crimson colored glasses I just don't see why anyone would pick Marquette over IU.

46 minutes ago, Stromboli said:

Word is that Dickinson is no longer considering Purdue.  And according to Purdue fans, it's because Painter stopped recruiting him.  Dickinson is announcing his final 4 schools today.

Lol He didn’t stop recruiting him but you’re right that Purdue is out. 

26 minutes ago, IU Scott said:

I guess looking through my crimson colored glasses I just don't see why anyone would pick Marquette over IU.

1. Milwaukee is a much closer drive for his parents and family

2. Don't know if this is applicable in this situation, but Marquette is a Catholic school. If the family is Catholic, that might be important.

15 minutes ago, BobSaccamanno said:

I was trying to think of the kid from the region who is ranked pretty well.  We talked about him a couple of months ago.  He was one of the eight or whatever from Indiana in the top 175 for 2021.

Jalen Washington from Gary West Side ?   Maybe not, because Jalen is a 2022.  However, I believe he has a PU offer. 

Gary West 2022 big Jalen Washington earns early Purdue basketball offer

1 minute ago, milehiiu said:

Jalen Washington from Gary West Side ?   Maybe not, because Jalen is a 2022.  However, I believe he has a PU offer. 

Sorry for the confusion.  I couldn't figure out which thread I was thinking about.   Wouldn't be the first time I was wrong, my wife would be glad to tell you.  I am going to the corner for a time out.

13 minutes ago, Billingsley99 said:

Just speculation CoachSS said homecoming I hear it's a go for a visit but I did not get a date

CoachSS said the conflict because of his high school Homecoming is real. Maybe that's what you were saying. Dawson posted asking a girl to homecoming on his IG story. And then the next day he goes to Memphis, supposedly for one night, Sunday to Monday. I dont think anyone has released the date of his Bloomington visit, bit supposedly it is planned. 

12 hours ago, Stromboli said:

CoachSS said the conflict because of his high school Homecoming is real. Maybe that's what you were saying. Dawson posted asking a girl to homecoming on his IG story. And then the next day he goes to Memphis, supposedly for one night, Sunday to Monday. I dont think anyone has released the date of his Bloomington visit, bit supposedly it is planned. 

I believe his visit will be the weekend of the Oct 12th. Might be wrong.

1 hour ago, Billingsley99 said:

I believe his visit will be the weekend of the Oct 12th. Might be wrong.

Everyone, get your torches n pitchforks ready.  He shared a non-clarified statement regarding a recruit.  Please be ready to go full on "Hoosier Inquisition" if this statement that he has said might not be correct turns out to in fact be wrong.  We are at Fran-com 2 here people....this is not a drill.  🤣🤣🤣🤣

Thanks for the info @Billingsley99.  Keep it comming! 👍👍

22 minutes ago, 3Ballin said:

Everyone, get your torches n pitchforks ready.  He shared a non-clarified statement regarding a recruit.  Please be ready to go full on "Hoosier Inquisition" if this statement that he has said might not be correct turns out to in fact be wrong.  We are at Fran-com 2 here people....this is not a drill.  🤣🤣🤣🤣

Thanks for the info @Billingsley99.  Keep it comming! 👍👍

Thanks. Been down that road a time or ten. Definitely will not see me speaking in any absolutes in regards to recruits 

Archived