Dawson Garcia Commits to Marquette

CauseThatsMyDJ

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 hours ago, DC2345 said:

It was posted on a Marquette board the Garcia hasn’t been socializing and has been on his phone most of the visit to this point.

Sounds like his heart isn't in the visit...very positive sign for IU.  He's probably got Anthony & Trey texting him non-stop.😂

50 minutes ago, KDB said:

I love how TJD commented red and white brotha....coaches aren’t the only valuable recruits in this one! (PS I know that’s already known) 

I like our chances. Marquette is boring and has no buddies of his...

even if Penny wasn’t purposely breaking rules, there’s already a cloud over Memphis bc of it. 

Nov 20 I think it’s the Hoosiers

5 minutes ago, Coach Robby said:

I love how TJD commented red and white brotha....coaches aren’t the only valuable recruits in this one! (PS I know that’s already known) 

I like our chances. Marquette is boring and has no buddies of his...

even if Penny wasn’t purposely breaking rules, there’s already a cloud over Memphis bc of it. 

Nov 20 I think it’s the Hoosiers

why do you think kids care if penny is breaking the rules? thats money in their pockets

4 minutes ago, coachv said:

why do you think kids care if penny is breaking the rules? thats money in their pockets

Mom and dad might care about the culture that exists in a place like that.  Maybe kids care because they care about culture too.  I think the Zeller’s cared if the stories I’ve heard are accurate, and why one of them didn’t come to IU.

3 minutes ago, thirdgenhoosier said:

Mom and dad might care about the culture that exists in a place like that.  Maybe kids care because they care about culture too.  I think the Zeller’s cared if the stories I’ve heard are accurate, and why one of them didn’t come to IU.

you should remind the watfords about that 

7 minutes ago, thirdgenhoosier said:

Also Garcia talked about the relationships Memphis is trying to be UK where everyone cares only about getting to the league.

28 minutes ago, dgambill said:

I think he would look better in Assembly Hall...a Mecca for college basketball! If that is the best back drop (sidewalk) for their recruits I think he knows where he belongs!

I second that....besides, all the RED stop lights and the RED tail lights from the car tells me its IU!!!😎

Screenshot_20191110-215609.png

Archived