Dawson Garcia Commits to Marquette

CauseThatsMyDJ

5 minutes ago, NotIThatLives said:

Kinda like politics, sorta.  Well at least the childish part is on point.  

Kind of amazes me how we want all of our coaches to be fired and will call them out even though it really does not effect us in anyway.  Also how bad is it when adults at games yells and boos at teenagers who decided to represent our University.

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 hours ago, Stromboli said:

He’s just being a twat. 

I’ll say, if the Jesuit thing is a big deal, why consider IU, Minny, etc in the first place?  I feel good about this one. 

3 hours ago, Stromboli said:

He’s just being a twat. 

I’ll say, if the Jesuit thing is a big deal, why consider IU, Minny, etc in the first place?  I feel good about this one. 

Exactly.. and I’m going to be honest with you.. I go to IU and I was a former athlete and I’m around the basketball players and football players every day. My roommate is on the football team.. Dawson Garcia doesn’t care about Jesuit.. these guys come here to play basketball, have fun in their free time, get by in class, and girls. That’s just the way it is. I don’t think he’s going to give a rats ass about Jesuit. 

53 minutes ago, Jackson Kellogs said:

Exactly.. and I’m going to be honest with you.. I go to IU and I was a former athlete and I’m around the basketball players and football players every day. My roommate is on the football team.. Dawson Garcia doesn’t care about Jesuit.. these guys come here to play basketball, have fun in their free time, get by in class, and girls. That’s just the way it is. I don’t think he’s going to give a rats ass about Jesuit. 

I love it. When students come to HSN to share with us. I once lived in McNutt. Back in the dark ages, when McNutt was one of newest quads on campus.  And my next door roomies were on the IUFB team.  Both were great guys, from Ohio. One  gets a true understanding of what really is going on, when talking to guys who are part of the program.

And yes...your point about on the girls.... is spot on. Based on my experience with the two FB guys next door.  LOL.

Thanks for being a part of Hoosier Sports Nation.  And best wishes for a great school year.

47 minutes ago, Jackson Kellogs said:

Dawson may not but others involved do.  I wouldn’t say he doesn’t care completely about it either.   

1 hour ago, milehiiu said:

I love it. When students come to HSN to share with us. I once lived in McNutt. Back in the dark ages, when McNutt was one of newest quads on campus.  And my next door roomies were on the IUFB team.  Both were great guys, from Ohio. One  gets a true understanding of what really is going on, when talking to guys who are part of the program.

And yes...your point about on the girls.... is spot on. Based on my experience with the two FB guys next door.  LOL.

Thanks for being a part of Hoosier Sports Nation.  And best wishes for a great school year.

I was neighbors with a girl who was a regular hook up with a basketball player.  She eventually found out her nickname was Tuesday. 

2 hours ago, milehiiu said:

I too lived in McNutt next to two football players, who were very ‘busy’ at night time.  And while they were ‘busy’ they’d always turn on DMX. 

Needless to say, I’m not a fan of the Ruff Ryders Anthem these days. 

15 minutes ago, tdhoosier said:

I too lived in McNutt next to two football players, who were very ‘busy’ at night time.  And while they were ‘busy’ they’d always turn on DMX. 

X Gonna Give It To Ya would've been more appropriate. :coffee:

6 hours ago, tdhoosier said:

that's just wrong. video is legendary 

18 minutes ago, Maedhros said:

Better question is, why are you trying to keep it going? OGIUAndy already dropped the matter and voluntarily retracted his comment. It's a practice I'm sure you're quite familiar with. Your post count shows 354, but a search of your posts only finds two results. Why is that?

Can we just drop it gesh! If you don’t want to listen to Coachss then don’t. Scroll past his comments. Others enjoy what he brings. So what if he is wrong sometimes. We have all been wrong before. There is no reason to take shots at him you are not paying for his information or paying for him to be right and from what I can see he has done no harm to you. Don’t try to bring others down. Move along. 

Keep doing what you are doing @CoachSS there are many more that appreciate you! Don’t let the few nah sayers hang over you. I for one don’t care if you are wrong sometimes I enjoy your insight to IU and I don’t expect you to be right all the time. 

Go Hoosiers!! 

Archived