Dawson Garcia Commits to Marquette

CauseThatsMyDJ

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
17 hours ago, tdhoosier said:

I too lived in McNutt next to two football players, who were very ‘busy’ at night time.  And while they were ‘busy’ they’d always turn on DMX. 

Needless to say, I’m not a fan of the Ruff Ryders Anthem these days. 

did you live on the south side 2nd floor?

Coach SS & IUWins0708 are more connected to the program than any of us typically are.  Appreciate the info they lay out for us, but don't treat it like gospel if they are wrong.  Things happen, and recruiting for 17 & 18 year old kids is fluid for many reasons.  Enjoy what they bring and appreciate it isn't behind a paywall.  If they're wrong, so be it.  Things happen.  

1 hour ago, CoachSS said:

I'm not being a petty at all. I regularly delete old posts and tweets. It isn't relevant that Trayce Jackson-Davis signed with IU now. I do it all the time. 

Anyone who knows anything about me knows I delete stuff of old because it's no longer meaningful. Armaan Franklin having a good AAU game is no longer important. Keion Brooks hitting 10 three's in an AAU game is no longer important. 

It's not petty whatsoever. Not at all. So don't rope me into whatever YOU are doing. Because, I'm not apart of it whatsoever.

And for you guys that moderate here and at BTownBanners, the fact you would let people throw out outright lies about me and not correct them is a bad, bad look. 

I didn't know that website had a message board that was that active. And now there are fakes hiding behind fake names and tossing $h!t around about me. If you think that is ok... So be it. I don't. But, just like anything else I post: it's my opinion.

Have a good one.. Go IU. 

CoachSS, thank you for everything you bring and the information you provide. Anyone that takes what you say as gospel is an idiot. You are passing on what you have been told and things change just like the weather. 
Please keep doing what you do. When you speak, I listen and I for one appreciate everything you do. 

Guys you have got to stop doing this.

1) You can look up and see who CoachSS is and his connections in the Indiana sports community. He doesn't hide it. It is obvious that he has the opportunity to gain information that we can't.  He has provided me and others with great information. I appreciate what he brings and that he is a member of our forum. The information he gives is the best from his circle at that particular time. I am a national sales director for a medical company and there have been times where I have been surprised by the decisions that come out of meetings that I have been part of...meaning, kids, parents change minds and there are things that happen we have no idea about.

2) You don't have to believe it. Coach and others aren't making you pay.  It has now become a heroic act to put information on forums because if it is wrong you will be shamed off the forums. This is unacceptable. We have lost connected members because they have been shamed off for wrong information...but was good info when they gave it. 

HSN does not attack people who are long term members that offer what they know. Coachss isn't a new posting troll but a valued member even without any info. 

We have coach's, relatives, insiders here that add to our forum. If you don't want them to post, this is the best way of doing it. No one wants to be shit upon when they are just trying to do good for the forum...and yes I know there is no cussing. I'm pulling owner"s privilege

*Edit- no disrespect toward by not mentioning IUwins0708, it seemed that Coachss was getting the major pushback.

6 minutes ago, Colonialcrester said:

1) You can look up and see who CoachSS is and his connections in the Indiana sports community. He doesn't hide it. It is obvious that he has the opportunity to gain information that we can't.  He has provided me and othe

You okay there Crester?  Your post ended sort of abruptly.  Guy your age, especially one with your reputation,  I don't take anything for granted. :coffee:

8 minutes ago, Colonialcrester said:

1) You can look up and see who CoachSS is and his connections in the Indiana sports community. He doesn't hide it. It is obvious that he has the opportunity to gain information that we can't.  He has provided me and othe

I think CC was abducted in the middle of this post.

36 minutes ago, Colonialcrester said:

1) You can look up and see who CoachSS is and his connections in the Indiana sports community. He doesn't hide it. It is obvious that he has the opportunity to gain information that we can't.  He has provided me and others with great information. I appreciate what he brings and that he is a member of our forum. The information he gives is the best from his circle at that particular time. I am a national sales director for a medical company and there have been times where I have been surprised by the decisions that come out of meetings that I have been part of...meaning, kids, parents change minds and there are things that happen we have no idea about.

2) You don't have to believe it. Coach and others aren't making you pay.  It has now become a heroic act to put information on forums because if it is wrong you will be shamed off the forums. This is unacceptable. We have lost connected members because they have been shamed off for wrong information...but was good info when they gave it. 

HSN does not attack people who are long term members that offer what they know. Coachss isn't a new posting troll but a valued member even without any info. 

We have coach's, relatives, insiders here that add to our forum. If you don't want them to post, this is the best way of doing it. No one wants to be shit upon when they are just trying to do good for the forum...and yes I know there is no cussing. I'm pulling owner"s privilege

*Edit- no disrespect toward by not mentioning IUwins0708, it seemed that Coachss was getting the major pushback.

No disrespect taken at all.  I must’ve missed something, who disrespected Coach?  I said I didn’t agree with him because I received contradictory information.  Hopefully that wasn’t deemed as disrespect.

3 minutes ago, IUwins0708 said:

No disrespect taken at all.  I must’ve missed something, who disrespected Coach?  I said I didn’t agree with him because I received contradictory information.  Hopefully that wasn’t deemed as disrespect.

No, you are I'm good shape.  Hard to tell what all was said after the editing. But it is plain that things were said that shouldn't be. 🙄🙄

Thanks for what you bring to the table. I know that you are getting conflicting info. I think it may be from moving in different circles but you probably know better on why each of.you are getting different info.

1 minute ago, 13th&Jackson said:

Since the hornets are already swirling around the nest, I thought I'd whack the hive with a different stick.

Does Blake Wesley's official visit this weekend, which runs Friday through Sunday, mean anything regarding the report that Archie was supposed to meet with Garcia on Sunday?

I'm guessing not because this official visit has been set for a while and Ostrom set up this meeting for Archie just recently. I also think that the hours that the official visit can last would be up in time for Archie to fly up to Minnesota to meet up with the Garcias....

here's hoping!

17 minutes ago, 13th&Jackson said:

Since the hornets are already swirling around the nest, I thought I'd whack the hive with a different stick.

Does Blake Wesley's official visit this weekend, which runs Friday through Sunday, mean anything regarding the report that Archie was supposed to meet with Garcia on Sunday?

Head coaches are probably only involved in 25-50% of official visits, and Wesley isn't there all day on Sunday.  They will probably meet on Sunday morning, and then Archie will be free to do any traveling he might deem necessary.

31 minutes ago, Danomatic said:

I’ve been busy and haven’t been able to keep up with the latest recruiting information.... where do we stand with Garcia? Hope all is well!!

We had him then we didn't.  Now we may have him or he may become a Jesuit monk. Word is his girlfriend knows but nobody can find her. She is MIA. Rumors are she is hiding out in Argentina but thats third hand information.

CoachSS and 0708 are very valued members of Hoosier Sports Nation. And have been for years.  Both of them have shared information with me via PM's, which I value very very much. And in every case what they have shared with me, has turned out to be spot on.  And both have said, that at times. they have held back from posting on the board, for fear of push back. And requested for me not to share.  That was a shame. As I know, you all would have appreciated what they have shared with me in private.

The fact that either has gotten differing info.... does not make it untrue.  Each has their own sources.  And valid sources, I might add.

So.... I ask.  Hoosier Sports Nation.  Please, please allow these two members to feel free to share with us what they know and are hearing.  Decide for yourself, as to what they tell us. Rather than questioning them.... which could lead to them shutting down information on the open forum.... which has happened in the past.

Again. Please allow them to share their information.  And then decide in your own mind as to what they are offering us.

What makes Hoosier Sports Nation, a fan board above others....is member's who feel comfortable posting here.  Please don't lower ourselves to other fan sites

Thank you.

Just now, milehiiu said:

CoachSS and 0708 are very valued members of Hoosier Sports Nation. And have been for years.  Both of them have shared information with me via PM's, which I value very very much. And in every case what they have shared with me, has turned out to be spot on.  And both have said, that at times. they have held back from posting on the board, for fear of push back. And requested for me not to share.  That was a shame. As I know, you all would have appreciated what they have shared with me in private.

The fact that either has gotten differing info.... does not make it untrue.  Each has their own sources.  And valid sources, I might add.

So.... I ask.  Hoosier Sports Nation.  Please, please allow these two members to feel free to share with us what they know and are hearing.  Decide for yourself, as to what they tell us. Rather than questioning them.... which could lead to them shutting down information on the open forum.... which has happened in the past.

Again. Please allow them to share their information.  And then decide in your own mind as to what they are offering us.

What makes Hoosier Sports Nation, a fan board above others....is member's who feel comfortable posting here.  Please don't lower ourselves to other fan sites

Thank you.

Thanks Mile for posting this. I am sure many fellow members feel the exact same way.

Archived