• 5 weeks later...
  • Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 3 weeks later...
26 minutes ago, KDB said:

247 updated their 2020 rankings today.

Dawson went up 1 spot to #21.

Assuming Cross or Geronimo and we go all in on this kid. Could end up being a phenomenal class for short and long term. Even without Garcia if we get either of the other two....job well done to our existing staff. 

29 minutes ago, IU Scott said:

Well we have 3 big guys on our team this year that does not play like you typical big guys of today.(Davis, TJD and Brunk)

I'll agree with you about Brunk and De'Ron, but the jury is still out on TJD.

Through the miracle of the internet, I watched a few of his games at Center Grove (and I prefer to watch full games over highlight reels...highlight reels are like movie trailers. Christ those even made "Central Intelligence" look good). I think TJD recognized the way the Trojans were going to win was for him to go into the post and simply physically dominate, so that's what he did.

I think people will be surprised by his outside game. He can handle the ball, and I think he'll end up being a good outside shooter. The form is there...

5 minutes ago, IUFLA said:

I'll agree with you about Brunk and De'Ron, but the jury is still out on TJD.

Through the miracle of the internet, I watched a few of his games at Center Grove (and I prefer to watch full games over highlight reels...highlight reels are like movie trailers. Christ those even made "Central Intelligence" look good). I think TJD recognized the way the Trojans were going to win was for him to go into the post and simply physically dominate, so that's what he did.

I think people will be surprised by his outside game. He can handle the ball, and I think he'll end up being a good outside shooter. The form is there...

totally agree about highlight videos.  I got to see TJD in person for 2 games last year at the HOF tournament in New Castle.

30 minutes ago, ElectricBoogaloo said:

Did they play together though? I think Race is at least 2 years older than him. Regardless, they are from the same AAU program so the connection definitely can't hurt.

You’re right I was thinking of Hurt. But they do know each other and played for the same program. Race is two years older. 

Archived