Dawson Garcia Commits to Marquette

CauseThatsMyDJ

5 minutes ago, dgambill said:

How many kids we see commit before even taking half their visits? Also didn’t Creightons coach get mentioned in the fbi investigation?? Could explain some things with the other big.

One of their assistants was previously the HC at LaLumiere. Believe there was some shadiness that went down when he was there. 

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
15 minutes ago, CrimsonV said:

Stlboiler after missing out on that key big when Dickinson chooses elsewhere ...

93867A60-91EA-4481-92DC-D55D3C43EA4B.gif

Lol it’d be a bummer but I’d be okay. Not like this class has to have a big guy. Still will have Haarms and Trevion Williams when Dickinson would get to campus. Would be a hell of a get though if we can land him. 

2 hours ago, Stlboiler23 said:

Lol it’d be a bummer but I’d be okay. Not like this class has to have a big guy. Still will have Haarms and Trevion Williams when Dickinson would get to campus. Would be a hell of a get though if we can land him. 

That's what I love about you. Despite the slings and arrows thrown your way on HSN.  You always come back in a civil way. 

24 minutes ago, IUfaninIllinois said:

Garcia and Lander at Hoosier hysteria at the same time??? Leal, Galloway, and TJD you have ONE job!!!! 😂😂😂

That’s right...directions to sorority row! Oops it’s 2019 can’t say that. That was bad. This is great news. Hope we pull out all the stops. If we land him I feel like we might look back at that 2020 class as the one that started a resurgence. We would have 5* big, possibly the most athletically gifted wing in years, and two 4 yr hard nosed studs at guard. It also would go a long way to landing future recruits too. 

4 hours ago, Stlboiler23 said:

I don’t think you land Dickinson but I agree. I think Williams is going to be special. By his senior year I think he will be all B1G. Really like his game around the basket..soft hands..good rebounder...big body. I wouldn’t stress either. Especially if you can land Furst.

11 hours ago, JcityHoosier said:

So is Garcia visiting during Hoosier Hysteria...Leal said see you there 

Screenshot_20190923-201855_Instagram.jpg

I'll say it again and again. Loved the strategy Archie put together with this class. While it took longer than I wanted to get started....it's just beautiful. Got 3 very, very good players....now we go full court on Garcia. I'm not going to allow myself to get this excited but envisioning a Junior Rob running the point with soph TJD, healthy Hunter, 5 star Garcia, Brunk and our remaining very strong core of players? Wow. 

Archived