Dawson Garcia Commits to Marquette

CauseThatsMyDJ

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
6 minutes ago, IUFLA said:

Saw that...didn't even get out of Terre Haute's airspace. 

Maybe whoever it was found out all power is out on Bloomington's campus and they needed to come back and assist? Haha...

Looking forward to this next week. I'm still feeling good about Garcia but never a lock. This Marquette visit makes me a little less confident unless he just wants to make sure.

8 minutes ago, Seeking6 said:

Maybe whoever it was found out all power is out on Bloomington's campus and they needed to come back and assist? Haha...

Looking forward to this next week. I'm still feeling good about Garcia but never a lock. This Marquette visit makes me a little less confident unless he just wants to make sure.

Major power outage...I’m at IMU and it is dark!

could it be that Garcia is truly on the fence? Why else would it prompt all these visits from the coaching staff at the last minute?

If they were confident - would they visit 2 times in 5 days?
if they thought Marquette was the choice - would they visit 2 times in 5 days?

Without any inside knowledge, but based on the last minute press, I think this is truly a 50/50

14 minutes ago, 13th&Jackson said:

From an undisclosed location in the quarries 

1C9DC510-50DC-40CA-94FF-0852FE8C2089.jpeg.29686113679c3138399b4318feea8204.jpeg

Now that's an idea.  Any alumni with a ton of pull in Washington? The F117 has been decommissioned anyway.  They've got to have one just laying around. 

Archie could be at any recruit's doorstep inside of 90 minutes. 

Edit: Hell with that, Archie spent years in Dayton.  He's got to know some higher ups at Wright-Patterson that could make this happen. 

5 minutes ago, Billingsley99 said:

We were in Terre Haute few weeks ago and Ayden said exact same thing. 

Thankfully my in-laws live near the Rose Human campus and it doesn’t smell over there. I remember when I was being recruited by ISU I told my dad on the recruiting visit I couldn’t run track where I had to breathe those fumes.

From Night Court episode. Yakov Smirnoff as Yakov Korelenko describing life in the Soviet Union:

• Yakov Korolenko : When you open your eyes, you're going to be in the middle of Milwaukee. No matter where you go, no matter how far you run, you're still going to be in the middle of Milwaukee. You can get in a cab, and drive two hundred miles in any direction, and you're still going to be in the middle of Milwaukee. You can get in an airplane, and fly two thousand miles, and you're still...

Baliff Nostradamus 'Bull' Shannon : [clutching his head]  NO! STOP, STOP IT!

[Bull rushes away] 

Yakov Korolenko   Works every time.

15 minutes ago, 5fouls said:

Terre Haute smells like poop.  

Yeah it does. The paper mill on the south side of town used to be the offender. Not sure if it's still there, but back in the day, one of my uncles was a foreman there. He lived on the North side of town, away from the stench.

19 minutes ago, IUFLA said:

Yeah it does. The paper mill on the south side of town used to be the offender. Not sure if it's still there, but back in the day, one of my uncles was a foreman there. He lived on the North side of town, away from the stench.

My son went to ISU last year and I did not think it smelled at all.

1 hour ago, tdhoosier said:

could it be that Garcia is truly on the fence? Why else would it prompt all these visits from the coaching staff at the last minute?

If they were confident - would they visit 2 times in 5 days?
if they thought Marquette was the choice - would they visit 2 times in 5 days?

Without any inside knowledge, but based on the last minute press, I think this is truly a 50/50

If they have visits to spare why not use them regardless of how confident. Not like they can roll them over to lander

14 minutes ago, Billingsley99 said:

I always thought TH smelled like dog food but Ayden said definitely dog poop

I own a dog breed that is highly prone to frequent bouts of flatulence.  Depending on the brand of dog food, you'd be amazed at how little difference there is at times. 

Archived