Dawson Garcia Commits to Marquette

CauseThatsMyDJ

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
21 minutes ago, Billingsley99 said:

I still think he will be a Hoosier. I have not heard anything to change my mind. Our staff, fans, campus etc blew them all away. As others have said our staff have done everything to land this recruit. I like our position but we will know pretty soon. 

Even dbmhoosier?

Just now, DC2345 said:

So @CoachSS and @IUwins0708 have heard different information. So the question is who is correct or is someone getting false info. Time will tell I guess. Hopefully CAM can seal the deal when he visits. 

For the record, both of these guys are right a hell of a lot more than they're wrong. This is a great example of just how inexact of a science this is. Even the best sources don't hear everything, or might get incorrect information occasionally.

5 minutes ago, Zlinedavid said:

For the record, both of these guys are right a hell of a lot more than they're wrong. This is a great example of just how inexact of a science this is. Even the best sources don't hear everything, or might get incorrect information occasionally.

Haha,you called it a science.

30 minutes ago, Zlinedavid said:

As long as he is a Hoosier I dont care who is right. 

Just now, BADGERVOL said:

Or it’s been mentioned to one source and not another. Doesn’t have to be wrong info could be incomplete 

1 hour ago, Zlinedavid said:

I was being sarcastic more than anything. I don't care just so he ends up at IU. 

6 minutes ago, BADGERVOL said:

I love and hate that I get sucked into the decisons of teens...

I totally agree with this and have always wondered why sports can make grown adults act so childish.  We can all agree that sports really have no effect on our lives but we sure act like it is the most important thing especially when things don't go our way.

Just now, IU Scott said:

I totally agree with this and have always wondered why sports can make grown adults act so childish.  We can all agree that sports really have no effect on our lives but we sure act like it is the most important thing especially when things don't go our way.

Kinda like politics, sorta.  Well at least the childish part is on point.  

Archived