Dawson Garcia Commits to Marquette

CauseThatsMyDJ

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
14 minutes ago, KDB said:

He's been really quiet about his recruitment. This is the first time we're getting something like this from him.

Yeah I know he has a couple dozen offers. Considering who has offered I just wonder how far the cut down? Unc, KU, MN, Iowa, Marquette, Indiana, and he will likely leave the door open for Duke and UK.

On 9/6/2019 at 8:39 AM, Moyeneeded said:

Word is the first 26 replies to his tweet were from IU faithful! Thats showing him that we want him.

I've always wondered if recruits think "Wow, their fans really want me" or "Wow, their fans might be stalkers" when things like this happen.

^^ Thanks Sam, and KDB.  Not only the IU fans. But looks like coach is putting Dawson on the front burner.

Again, having three commits already, IMHO, gives Coach the opportunity to hone in on needs, to complete the class. In other words he now has the ability to spend his time on key targets.

8 minutes ago, milehiiu said:

^^ Thanks Sam, and KDB.  Not only the IU fans. But looks like coach is putting Dawson on the front burner.

Again, having three commits already, IMHO, gives Coach the opportunity to hone in on needs, to complete the class. In other words he now has the ability to spend his time on key targets.

Yes he can really zero in on a handful of elite recruits. Also wouldn’t hurt for this weekend to be able to say to Love...we got an excellent chance to land Garcia. That could move the needle for him in deciding who to play with. If we are able to trot out -Rob, Caleb, Hunter, Garcia, TJD with Brunk and Al plus Geronimo and the rest of the 20 class in tow we would have one of the most dynamic and deep teams we’ve had in years! Maybe wishful thinking but hey I like Archie’s vision!

Sign me up, 6'11" that can shoot the 3, put the ball on the floor and get into the paint(needs to bulk up some but don't most guys coming into college?).  I know it's a lot harder to accomplish all of this in college compared to high school but he's ranked 29 for a reason.  Can you imagine TJD at the 4 and Garcia at the 5?  I'm drooling.  Get em Archie!

Archived