Juwan Morgan's Senior Year Improvement

Great article. As always. You continue to do great work.

HOWEVER !   I am wondering if you are starting to shadow me.  First... I start a thread on HSN about IU Buzzer Beaters,  AND THEN... you come out with an article about IU Buzzer Beaters.

THEN... upon the announcement of Juwan being named a national player of the the week, I posted Juwan improving his NBA resume.  AND you come out with this story ?

What's with all that ?

---------------------------------------

Just giving you a hard time.  Seriously you do great work.  Keep it up. And keep sharing it with us on Hoosier Sports Nation. 

Thanks for the quote from Chris Mack.  That’s the type of quote I would have missed.  Very noteworthy comments.  

I have been saying it for over a year, but I think JM can be a Jared Dudley type, at least.  Without looking it up, Dudley was picked somewhere in the late teens and is considered to be a very smart, well rounded player.  Dudley has always been that guy who does the things winners do.  He’s very well liked in basketball circles.  

Absolutely agree. Morgan could be a good NBA player on the right team in the right situation, think Spurs, Boston or Dallas as fits with coaches who really know what they’re doing.

Scalabrine had a good NBA career, or a guy like Draymond went under the radar and found the perfect fit in GS, there are many other examples. 

Morgan has now developed at least a decent outside shot, saavy around the rim with good footwork, pick and rolls well, can hit the 12 footer, smart with very good floor vision, reads defenses well, unselfish, and a winner who is well liked and respected by his teammates. Yes, absolutely could do well in the NBA, it would be all about the team who picks him 

Archived