C.Ark post game

Indykev

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Good game for a lot of people tonight. Good to see Green and Justin get it going too. That's what you get when you have a coach back you through adversity through Justin's ups and downs...he might be finding some consistency. Let's hope the same for Green. 

Jake and Clifton looked pretty good down the end too. Romeo and Juwan doing their thing as well. Another slow start is the only con I can think of tonight. 

7 minutes ago, Indykev said:

Jake gave us more in 4  or so mins than we've gotten from DeRon in a few games.  Someone please tell Al he isnt a shooter.

Al isn't what anyone would call a sharp shooter, but I don't feel terrible about Al taking the open shot when it's there. Maybe the stats would tell me otherwise though 

10 minutes ago, Indykev said:

Jake gave us more in 4  or so mins than we've gotten from DeRon in a few games.  Someone please tell Al he isnt a shooter.

Fools gold. He’s a sub-par shooter that had a good streak earlier in the season and convinced himself he’s actually that kind of shooter. 

5 minutes ago, 5 championships said:

Please tell me this isn’t true....

It all depends how long he is in protocol for. Some guys move through it really quickly, others are stuck in protocol long (see Race). Regardless, our next test isn’t for 15 days, so if there’s any time to rest and make sure things are good to go, it’s now. 

AND..... the coveted mile hi game ball goes to two beleaguered Hoosiers. D. Green ( yo, 19 points, are you kidding me ?) . And Justin Smith, with a double digit game.

Just know you two.. mile has never given up on either of you. And tonight you proved my trust in you.

Also, a mile hi salute goes out to Romeo. Thanks for listening to me. Not jacking up too many treys.  You went 0 for 3 on treys, tonight.  Got to keep the D honest from beyond the arc. Keep working on it. Other wise, your game is GREAT !

36 minutes ago, ArchieBall13 said:

Al isn't what anyone would call a sharp shooter, but I don't feel terrible about Al taking the open shot when it's there. Maybe the stats would tell me otherwise though 

40 percent from the arc coming into this game on the second most shots from the arc. He wasn’t a good shooter last season, his shot is much better 

Rob P goes out with concussion protocol, while we get back on the bench  a player ( in street clothes) returning from the same long session. Ironic, and troubling at the same time.

Yet.... Archie is blessed to have built a team so deep to recover from so many injuries.

Blessings going out tonight to Rob P. for a quick recovery.

Plse let these injuries come to an end.

Archived