C.Ark post game

Indykev

3 minutes ago, Hoosierhoopster said:

There's a crazy stat line and analysis of LeBron, can't remember where I saw it but it's recent. He is shooting better than anyone, including Curry, from really deep, since 2000 (the earliest the stats on the shot go back). And it's a crazy good percentage, can't remember exactly but something like 50%. Too lazy to look it up again and at the office, but similar to what you're saying about Romeo (and LeBron came into the NBA without a deep shot). Not saying Romeo is the next LeBron, but the comparison on ease of scoring at the high school level and not concentrating on his outside game is there. 

Romeo reminds me of Kobe on offense more than LeBron. 

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, KoB2011 said:

Romeo reminds me of Kobe on offense more than LeBron. 

For me, he reminds me of a Grant Hill or Tracy McGrady -- silky smooth on his way to the basket, deceptively fast downhill, scores making it look easy as he moves through several defenders. I wasn't meaning to compare him really to anyone, certainly not LeBron, just was talking about the outside shooting not being developed at the HS level.

Just now, Hoosierhoopster said:

For me, he reminds me of a Grant Hill or Tracy McGrady -- silky smooth on his way to the basket, deceptively fast downhill, scores making it look easy as he moves through several defenders. I wasn't meaning to compare him really to anyone, certainly not LeBron, just was talking about the outside shooting not being developed at the HS level.

That's fair. I just meant the mindset as a killer scorer. 

Archived