Welcome to Hoosier Sports Nation | Indiana Basketball and Sports Forum

Welcome to HoosierSportsNation 3.0 -- our newest and best iteration.  We promise we won't bite -- come on in and register to join the party!

Sign in to follow this  
Leathernecks

Kamaar Bell

4 minutes ago, rico said:

That comment about the depth chart is encouraging.

That's the only thing giving me any hope. Maybe he sees a chance at early playing time and comes here. He'd be a massive get if we could somehow pull it off.

A couple months ago he released a top 5 of Kentucky, Alabama, Auburn, Florida, and Missouri. Since then IU and Florida State have also gotten into the mix.

Beating that list of schools would be incredible.

• Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, Leathernecks said:

That's the only thing giving me any hope. Maybe he sees a chance at early playing time and comes here. He'd be a massive get if we could somehow pull it off.

A couple months ago he released a top 5 of Kentucky, Alabama, Auburn, Florida, and Missouri. Since then IU and Florida State have also gotten into the mix.

Beating that list of schools would be incredible.

Mizzou seems surprising.  From what I have heard about him it is Florida and Auburn.  But IU jumping in tells me something.  

19 minutes ago, rico said:

Mizzou seems surprising.  From what I have heard about him it is Florida and Auburn.  But IU jumping in tells me something.  

I think it is mostly down to those 2, Florida State, and maybe us now, but Mizzou was on his final 5 back in October.

1 hour ago, Leathernecks said:

I think it is mostly down to those 2, Florida State, and maybe us now, but Mizzou was on his final 5 back in October.

Well, here is hoping he picks us.  Beer me!

• Like 1