HSN. What Christmas Present Would You Give IU Men's BB?

milehiiu

I will start off with just a few members of the team.  HSN figure out what you would give them, or other members of the team .

ARCHIE MILLER.   A free throw shooting coach.

ROMEO LANGFORD.  An efficient and consistent three point shot.

De'Ron Davis.  A gift card to Olive Garden for the unlimited salad bar.

Tim Garl.  No more visitors to that beautiful training room, named after you  Tim Garl Training Room 

Good ones!

I'd wish IU 5-6 years like the 5-6  years following Steve Downing recording IU's previous Triple-Double.EXCEPT with 0 season ending injuries  to any star player, and 2 unbeaten NCs or more this tiime.

Santa Claus would probably be thinking "Oh _____!   This guy!!! 

Why not wish big, right!! :D

2 hours ago, milehiiu said:

I will start off with just a few members of the team.  HSN figure out what you would give them, or other members of the team .

Tim Garl.  No more visitors to that beautiful training room, named after you  Tim Garl Training Room 

Not Alford, I see ucla is the worst ft shooting team in the pac 12..  worse than us actually 

5 hours ago, milehiiu said:

I wish for great health for the team

Archie Miller-30 years of a successful college coaching career (all at IU).                     2018-2019 Hoosiers basketball team a successful healthy season                                         Asssembly Hall- Another run of the longest home court winning streak.                       IU fans- another long run of domination in college Basketball (B10).                                   Juwan Morgan-B10 player of the year.                                                                                         Romeo Langford- 2 years at IU

Archived