Nonconference Report Card

In terms of a report card.... the one stat that shouts out to me, is not that De'Ron is 0% from beyond the arc. In fact that is the way it should be, IMHO.  Rather, the one stat that stands out to me is that Romeo is 21% from three point land.  Again .... Love all that Romeo brings to the game.... however shooting just 21% beyond the arc, is not going to cut it if Romeo has designs on the NBA, IMHO.   Hey Romeo... that's not a bad thing. Just take a lesson from Yogi... who also had to work on his three point game, and stayed to work on it and became proficient, before entering the NBA.   Don't make a mistake by leaving before your game is complete. 

1 hour ago, The Daily Hoosier said:

I left him out because to my recollection (tell me if I am wrong), Forrester really hasn't played any meaningful minutes as of yet, unlike Moore who got some critical run against Penn State and another game or two I believe.

I see where you are coming from there.  I was just going off Forrester having more actual minutes, not considering whether they were meaningful or garbage minutes.

Archived