Purdue whipping

Payday

RIP Tyler.  I am truly saddened to hear this.  I enjoyed watching how the team rallied for him and he truly was a great fan and representative for PU.  He was far too young.   We never understand it when young people are called home at such young ages.  Now he'll be cheering on his beloved PU from his new home.  Prayers to his family.  He is in a better place.  We all need to be reminded how short and fragile life on this earth is.   Enjoy our time here with our loved ones!

20 minutes ago, Coach1K said:

OT but in terms of Purdue as a whole don't know if anyone has seen this yet.

So saddened to hear this. My heart breaks for his family. Thank you, Tyler, for your courage and your passion and for sharing those wonderful traits with all of us. May you and your family find peace, and may the terrific memories you made carry them in the days ahead. 

Wow. That's terrible news.

As someone who is not very religious, I definitely don't want to turn this into anything like that, but they say people who believe will not perish but will have eternal life.

I like to think that means anybody who strongly believes in any cause will touch enough people that their memory and their work will live on in the hearts and minds of others. He touched more people's lives than probably all of us ever will. In his short time alive his spirit and positive attitude did more to help improve people than I could ever dream of.

He was taken way too early, but I like to think he was taken away because he'd already lived a full life.

So sad to hear that he has passed.

• 2 weeks later...

I had to double check to make sure the final score was Auburn 63 Smellermakers 14 !! It was , vbg & LMO !!! Auburn scored 28 points in the First Quarter and another 28 points in the Second Quarter as well  !!!! Then the Tigers payed their Fifth & Sixth strings in the second half , VBG !!!! P.S. Unfortunately , pee yew's coach is having success in finding diamonds in 

the rough like Rondale Moore ,darn !!!!!

2 hours ago, hoosiertildeath said:

I had to double check to make sure the final score was Auburn 63 Smellermakers 14 !! It was , vbg & LMO !!! Auburn scored 28 points in the First Quarter and another 28 points in the Second Quarter as well  !!!! Then the Tigers payed their Fifth & Sixth strings in the second half , VBG !!!! P.S. Unfortunately , pee yew's coach is having success in finding diamonds in 

the rough like Rondale Moore ,darn !!!!!

Rondale Moore is a diamond in the rough? Lol. He was committed to Texas and had offers from most of the blue blood programs. About the furthest thing from a diamond in the rough. 

Archived